Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Trek Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

A sci-fi MMORPG developed by Cryptic Studios and Perpetual Entertainment which allows players to fight amongst the ranks of Starfleet, join the Klingon Empire, or rebuild a Romulan homeworld.

Just bought STO with a lifetime subscription

• 85 results
    Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

Edited By Legend

Believe me, I tried to resist the urge to do it, but thanks to Jeff and his rather convincing article, I'm now boldly embarking on a lifetime journey in the Star Trek Online universe. I can't emphasize his concluding remarks enough: "Dear Star Trek Online, please please please be good." Also, I'm sure someone out there will be willing to buy my account for $50 or even $100 if the game turned out to be absolute shit in a few months. If anyone else here bought the game and needs a lifetime STO friend, you are more than welcome to add me: Axel@Axxxel

Now.. someone please punch me.

Edit: On a second thought, I don't think I'll sell it even if I get bored of the game. I'll just give it to a friend. I just hate selling stuff.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Legend

Believe me, I tried to resist the urge to do it, but thanks to Jeff and his rather convincing article, I'm now boldly embarking on a lifetime journey in the Star Trek Online universe. I can't emphasize his concluding remarks enough: "Dear Star Trek Online, please please please be good." Also, I'm sure someone out there will be willing to buy my account for $50 or even $100 if the game turned out to be absolute shit in a few months. If anyone else here bought the game and needs a lifetime STO friend, you are more than welcome to add me: Axel@Axxxel

Now.. someone please punch me.

Edit: On a second thought, I don't think I'll sell it even if I get bored of the game. I'll just give it to a friend. I just hate selling stuff.

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Skald

The thing is, I think The Old Republic will be better.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By shirogane
    @extremeradical said:
    "The thing is, I think The Old Republic will be better. "

By the time it's released, this lifetime sub will have probably been fully paid for in terms of monthly fees. 

I'd gladly punch you, just invent a way to punch people through the internets. 

You got suckered in by Jeff... 
    Add me if you want, although i don't know my name yet since they're wiping the things after the beta.
    jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By jimbo_n

unfortunately the game feels like Champions Online with another coat of paint on it and its also made by Cryptic wich means the game will feel incomplete and lack features long after its release. 
    Also not a fan of these "half" MMO´s with loads and loads of instances within the same server. If you´re making an MMO make it all the way. 1 server should be 1 instance of people. Put some effort into servers.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By rjayb89
    @Legend: Do you like Star Trek (the show, movies, etc.)?  I'd probably do the same thing if it were Pokemon.
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By mike
    @Shirogane: That's a good point...damn Jeff, he made me impulse buy a Wii at Best Buy one day, and now this. I'm going to send him a bill.

I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger.
    Term

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Term

I didn't find Jeff's article all too convincing, myself. You're still going to be pressured into playing it just as much, if not more so, than a regular subscription since you're dropping so much money up front that it will feel like a waste otherwise. It'll also take almost a year and a half before it starts "paying" for itself.

You do make a point that not having to pay a subscription fee makes a hell of a bullet point if you ever try to sell the account, though.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Legend
    @Shirogane: Yeah, SW:TOR won't be released until Q2 2011; plenty of time to enjoy STO until then.
    @Jimbo_N: Unlike CO, Star Trek is a pretty big license with millions of fans all over the world. I don't think Cryptic will give up on this one so easily since it has potential to bring them lots of money.
     @rjayb89: I'm not a hardcore Star Trek fan or anything, but I've pretty much enjoyed what I've seen of the shows and the movies since I was a child.
    @MB: I was seriously considering it long before Jeff posted his article, but what he wrote did help make my decision somewhat easier.
    @Term: As Jeff said, the only way I was going to buy a game like this is if, say in three or four years, if the game is still going strong, I'll still be able to play it whenever I like with no extra charge.
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Jeust

Sorry, but it has to be said:

Suckaaaaaaaaaaaa :p 

You should buy things that you like, not that Jeff craves for.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Legend
    @Jeust said:
    " Sorry, but it has to be said... 

Suckaaaaaaaa :p
    "
    LOL! You don't have to say it. I've been telling myself that since I bought it. :P
    Term

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Term

To each his own, I suppose. I sincerely hope you, Jeff, and whoever else buys the lifetime subscription gets their money's worth.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Jeust
    @Legend said:
    " @Jeust said:
    " Sorry, but it has to be said... 

Suckaaaaaaaa :p
    "
    LOL! You don't have to say it. I've been telling myself that since I bought it. :P "
    hehehe good luck with it :)
    Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
    @Legend said:
    " Believe me, I tried to resist the urge to do it, but thanks to Jeff and his rather convincing article, I'm now boldly embarking on a lifetime journey in the Star Trek Online universe. I can't emphasize his concluding remarks enough: "Dear Star Trek Online, please please please be good." Also, I'm sure someone out there will be willing to buy my account for $50 or even $100 if the game turned out to be absolute shit in a few months. If anyone else here bought the game and needs a lifetime STO friend, you are more than welcome to add me: Axel@Axxxel Now.. someone please punch me. "
    Jeff's got your back. :)  Hell, watching the STO ER is what convinced me.  I played the
    beta a few hours for about 4 hours last night & it's waayyy better than it was a few days
    ago.  Very stable & more features than I recall seeing on the ER.  For instance, you can
    design your Bridge Officers/Away Team's appearance. So naturally I've been choosing
    females, maxing out bust size, & slimming waists.

They've changed "Unknown" to "Alien" for your custom species.  I went ahead & bought
    an "Alien Female Bridge Science Officer" to try it out.   I made a purple gal with spikes
    & the usual physical amenities & the STO game gave her a name.  Overall, I was pretty
    pleased.  I'll probably create everything in my team to be minority Federation custom races
    rather than use stock.  I saved my custom changes too, may load them into the Release
    if it allows it.

My big problem is that I need to complete DA:O & I'm going to play ME2.  So I might
    not put a lot of my time into the game at the start.

@MB said:
    " @Shirogane: That's a good point...damn Jeff, he made me impulse buy a Wii at Best Buy one day, and now this. I'm going to send him a bill.  I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger. "

Shoot to kill!  Shoot to kill!
    Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By Heartagram
    @extremeradical said:
    " The thing is, I think The Old Republic will be better. "
    I agree
    sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#15  Edited By sjschmidt93

Why.... why would you do that?

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By WinterSnowblind

I can't even justify paying £40 for the game, let alone getting into the subscription.
    I'm a big Star Trek fan, but the game really failed to impress me..  and I don't see it improving by any sort of significant degree.

Even if Old Republic is still years off, it's bound to be a lot better.

DCFGS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By DCFGS3

I wish WoW had a lifetime subscription...sorry if that's a bit off topic.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By Gizmo
    @Heartagram said:
    " @extremeradical said:
    I agree "
    tenfold.
    Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
    @Gizmo said:
    " @Heartagram said:
    " @extremeradical said:
    I agree "
    tenfold. "
    This is so over-hyped. I'm sure by the time it shows up, you'll find something about it to hate.  I've seen this happen countless times already...<Future Game That Is 1+ Years Away from Now inserted here>...is gonna be the shit!    Then after release: Realty != Hype & due to the huge letdown that the perceived game isn't the game they wanted, the majority move on to the next overly hyped game.  When will this phenomenon end?

I don't hear anyone creaming over Star Wars Galaxies..lol.
    Avatar image for DELETE_zeushbien
    Zeushbien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#20  Edited By Zeushbien
    @Lind_L_Taylor: 
    Things is though, Bioware aswell as Blizzard have a whole nother pedigree than most mmo developers when it comes to quality insurance.
    lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lockwoodx

Feel free to label me as a heretic and scream blaspheme, but here comes the buzzkill to all the starwars fans gushing over KoTOR.

@extremeradical said:

The thing is, I think The Old Republic has a larger following in the 15-30 year old gamer range so it will sell better, and not necessarily be better. There are some of out there that think the mish-mash of low tech and high tech in starwars is dreadful and won't really dig the atmosphere well. One thing starwars has always lacked is a feminine touch, and female gamers are increasingly becoming a stronger presence in gaming these days. Boxy awkward bland ships, scruffy anorexic looking men , and tomboy women are not all that appealing to adults.. Also, starwars story is like a never ending loop of the same old dance and song. Sith vs Jedi.... good vs evil.... all just ripped off of Greek mythology. It's action + pretty lights and colors, then all they do is wash, rinse, and repeat. It has the same impressionable effect as seeing a Christmas tree lit up.  Ooos and Ahhhs then you get tired of it after 5 minutes.

Star Trek may not have as much action but it has an infinite amount of variety.  The exploration and plot twists combined with a strong message of equality and the human spirit make it a much better candidate for a MMORPG than star wars in the long run. That's what I think.
    jimi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By jimi
    @Buzzkill said:
    " @extremeradical said:

The thing is, I think The Old Republic has a larger following in the 15-30 year old gamer range so it will sell better, and not necessarily be better. There are some of out there that think the mish-mash of low tech and high tech in starwars is dreadful and won't really dig the atmosphere well. One thing starwars has always lacked is a feminine touch, and female gamers are increasingly becoming a stronger presence in gaming these days. Boxy awkward bland ships, scruffy anorexic looking men , and tomboy women are not all that appealing to adults.. Also, starwars story is like a never ending loop of the same old dance and song. Sith vs Jedi.... good vs evil.... all just ripped off of Greek mythology. It's action + pretty lights and colors, then all they do is wash, rinse, and repeat. It has the same impressionable effect as seeing a Christmas tree lit up.  Ooos and Ahhhs then you get tired of it after 5 minutes. Star Trek may not have as much action but it has an infinite amount of variety.  The exploration and plot twists combined with a strong message of equality and the human spirit make it a much better candidate for a MMORPG than star wars in the long run. That's what I think. "
    This is all well and true. But it is being made by Cryptic.
    lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lockwoodx

@Jimi said:

This is all well and true. But it is being made by Cryptic. "

No Caption Provided
    So you are basically saying you would buy a turd in a box if Bioware made it, simply because it's not Cryptic.

edit I'm not saying Bioware makes turds, or ToR will be a turd. It's the symbolism ;)
    Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Binman88

I think buying a lifetime subscription of a fairly unknown quantity is insane. Who am I to judge though, I hope the game turns out great.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By End_Boss

If I had the money, god help me, I'd probably do the same.

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26  Edited By Cube

Man, I'd never do something like that. What a waste of cash.

ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShaunassNZ
    @Legend said:
    " Believe me, I tried to resist the urge to do it, but thanks to Jeff and his rather convincing article, I'm now boldly embarking on a lifetime journey in the Star Trek Online universe. I can't emphasize his concluding remarks enough: "Dear Star Trek Online, please please please be good." Also, I'm sure someone out there will be willing to buy my account for $50 or even $100 if the game turned out to be absolute shit in a few months. If anyone else here bought the game and needs a lifetime STO friend, you are more than welcome to add me: Axel@Axxxel Now.. someone please punch me. "
    *Punches* "take that fruitcake!"
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 66

#28  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Consider this: For what you paid for your lifetime subscription plus the game itself you could have almost bought a PS3 or Xbox 360. *Virtual Punch*

lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lockwoodx
    @ArbitraryWater said:
    " Consider this: For what you paid for your lifetime subscription plus the game itself you could have almost bought a PS3 or Xbox 360. *Virtual Punch* "
    A PS3 and certainly the Xbox 360 would break long before the value of the lifetime subscription would be gone. Hell those consoles might even be replaced with newer ones by then.
    Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#30  Edited By Heartagram
    @Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Gizmo said:
    " @Heartagram said:
    " @extremeradical said:
    I agree "
    tenfold. "
    This is so over-hyped. I'm sure by the time it shows up, you'll find something about it to hate.  I've seen this happen countless times already...<Future Game That Is 1+ Years Away from Now inserted here>...is gonna be the shit!    Then after release: Realty != Hype & due to the huge letdown that the perceived game isn't the game they wanted, the majority move on to the next overly hyped game.  When will this phenomenon end? I don't hear anyone creaming over Star Wars Galaxies..lol. "
    Has bio ware ever made a bad game?
    lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lockwoodx
    @Heartagram: Jade empire was pretty meh and way too short. MDK2 was average at best. IGN gave Sonic chronicles of the Dark Brotherhood for nintendo DS a 65/100, Desrutoid a 60/100. Bioware knows how to make good RPGs. When they stray from that and try new things, it doesn't do well at all. I just don't see them tackling a MMORPG with the same quality people are expecting, and the star wars universe while being a gamer magnet is also an insanely costly franchise to license so you can expect the hype and marking behind it with the hopes they at least break even. The cherry on top is EA is the publisher so you can expect TONS of extra costly DLC as they purposely withhold content to fleece the sheeple with micro-transactions.
    Binny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Binny

I pulled the trigger on the lifetime subscription as well.  Seeing as Star Wars: TOR isn't going to be out for almost another 2 years I figured it would give me something to do.  I'm sure I will blast through Mass Effect 2 so I'm not worried about that taking up to much of my time.

So what server are we all playing on? haha

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
    @Zeushbien said:
    " @Lind_L_Taylor:  Things is though, Bioware aswell as Blizzard have a whole nother pedigree than most mmo developers when it comes to quality insurance. "
    It's bioware's first though. May not be that great. Although I'm sure it'll have a good 100 hours or play, if they put their back into it. :)

@Heartagram said:
    " @Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Gizmo said:
    " @Heartagram said:
    " @extremeradical said:
    I agree "
    tenfold. "
    This is so over-hyped. I'm sure by the time it shows up, you'll find something about it to hate.  I've seen this happen countless times already...<Future Game That Is 1+ Years Away from Now inserted here>...is gonna be the shit!    Then after release: Realty != Hype & due to the huge letdown that the perceived game isn't the game they wanted, the majority move on to the next overly hyped game.  When will this phenomenon end? I don't hear anyone creaming over Star Wars Galaxies..lol. "
    Has bio ware ever made a bad game? "

I don't believe so, however, there have been several people here that have told me they thought DA:O & Mass Effect sucked.  So it doesn't sound like SWTOR would appeal to everyone.
    shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By shirogane
    @Buzzkill said:
    "@Heartagram: Jade empire was pretty meh and way too short. MDK2 was average at best. IGN gave Sonic chronicles of the Dark Brotherhood for nintendo DS a 65/100, Desrutoid a 60/100. Bioware knows how to make good RPGs. When they stray from that and try new things, it doesn't do well at all. I just don't see them tackling a MMORPG with the same quality people are expecting, and the star wars universe while being a gamer magnet is also an insanely costly franchise to license so you can expect the hype and marking behind it with the hopes they at least break even. The cherry on top is EA is the publisher so you can expect TONS of extra costly DLC as they purposely withhold content to fleece the sheeple with micro-transactions. "

I liked Jade Empire more than ME and DA:O. Havn't been able to get myself to finish either of these yet, but i played Jade Empire like i played through KoTor, practically nonstop. 
    Dark Brotherhood though is a pretty good example of something which isn't that great from Bioware. 

That said though, WoW was blizzard's first move into the MMO genre, although they did do Diablo beforehand, which was close. I think Bioware could do ok.  

On the note of WoW and MMOs though, i think the onlly franchise that has a possibility of being a 'WoW killer' is Pokemon.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CL60
    @Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Zeushbien said:
    " @Lind_L_Taylor:  Things is though, Bioware aswell as Blizzard have a whole nother pedigree than most mmo developers when it comes to quality insurance. "
    It's bioware's first though. May not be that great. Although I'm sure it'll have a good 100 hours or play, if they put their back into it. :)

@Heartagram said:
    " @Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Gizmo said:
    " @Heartagram said:
    " @extremeradical said:
    I agree "
    tenfold. "
    I don't believe so, however, there have been several people here that have told me they thought DA:O & Mass Effect sucked.  So it doesn't sound like SWTOR would appeal to everyone. "
    Bioware made a pretty bad Sonic game. But I forgive them.

Anyways, I didn't like the STO beta that much. Still waiting for SWTOR to fill my MMO needs.
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#36  Edited By natetodamax

The day they pull the plug on the game will be like getting the RROD and not having a warranty.

lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lockwoodx
    @natetodamax said:
    " The day they pull the plug on the game will be like getting the RROD and not having a warranty. "
    An Xbox 360 warranty doesn't last very long so you're saying the game will tank in 90 days?
    citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#38  Edited By citizenkane

If I had $200 extra and was into MMOs, I would probably hop on this deal.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MrKlorox

If I could set it up so I pay out the $300 by paying $15 every month then I think I would.

lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lockwoodx
    @MrKlorox: That is a great idea but they want to recover development costs NAOOOOO
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#41  Edited By mike
    @Buzzkill said:
    " @natetodamax said:
    " The day they pull the plug on the game will be like getting the RROD and not having a warranty. "
    An Xbox 360 warranty doesn't last very long so you're saying the game will tank in 90 days? "
    The Xbox 360 warranty covers everything for a year...and three years for the three red lights.
    Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
    @CL60 said:
    " @Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Zeushbien said:

@Heartagram said:
    " @Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Gizmo said:
    " @Heartagram said:
    " @extremeradical said:
    I agree "
    tenfold. "
    I don't believe so, however, there have been several people here that have told me they thought DA:O & Mass Effect sucked.  So it doesn't sound like SWTOR would appeal to everyone. "
    Bioware made a pretty bad Sonic game. But I forgive them.   Anyways, I didn't like the STO beta that much. Still waiting for SWTOR to fill my MMO needs. "
    I'm sure I'll have my $300 ready for a Lifetime for SWTOR, when it comes out.  I just don't care for monthly fees.

@MrKlorox said:
    " If I could set it up so I pay out the $300 by paying $15 every month then I think I would. "
    It's called a bank loan.
    Kbm600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kbm600
    @Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Gizmo said:
    " @Heartagram said:
    " @extremeradical said:
    I agree "
    tenfold. "
    That's ignorant. No one's creaming over Star Wars Galaxies because not only is it outdated, it was killed with that patch everyone hates. That in no way symbolizes how The Old Republic will do, two very different games.
    lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lockwoodx
    @MB: I forgot they extended those after the rrd fiasco. I never bought a 360 in the first place because I knew they were made in mexico so the hardware was doomed from the start. I just mooch off my friends.
    JDoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45  Edited By JDoobs
    @DCFGS3 said:
    " I wish WoW had a lifetime subscription...sorry if that's a bit off topic. "
    I was actually thinking this to myself when I read Jeff's article. I thought, "Man, if Blizzard offered something like this I would have/will save a ton of money." This thought was immediately followed by, "Bahaha! Blizzard is making way too much bank to offer something like that."
    lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lockwoodx
    @JDoobs said:
    " @DCFGS3 said:
    " I wish WoW had a lifetime subscription...sorry if that's a bit off topic. "
    I was actually thinking this to myself when I read Jeff's article. I thought, "Man, if Blizzard offered something like this I would have/will save a ton of money." This thought was immediately followed by, "Bahaha! Blizzard is making way too much bank to offer something like that." "
    Well these days to compete with blizzard you also have to offer better deals, not just make a better game. It's called building brand loyalty.
    Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Legend
    @Binny said:

" I pulled the trigger on the lifetime subscription as well.  Seeing as Star Wars: TOR isn't going to be out for almost another 2 years I figured it would give me something to do.  I'm sure I will blast through Mass Effect 2 so I'm not worried about that taking up to much of my time.  So what server are we all playing on? haha "

I totally agree. If TOR is as good or hopefully better than STO, I'll definitely give it a shot; heck, I might even get a lifetime sub if that's possible, but until then I'll have plenty of time to enjoy STO. Regarding the servers, there is actually only one server. Be sure to join the Space Neon Lobsters fleet after launch. Many people from GB will be on the fleet. I hope Jeff will join too (Please do it Jeff; you'll be our fearless leader. :D ). Ryan is currently a member, I don't know if he'll join after the beta, though. He told me on the fleet's chat channel that he bought the game, but didn't get the lifetime sub, so he'll only be around for a few months, maybe less. I don't think he likes the game as much as Jeff does. :P

@CitizenKane said:

" If I had $200 extra and was into MMOs, I would probably hop on this deal. "

LOL! That's a big if. Are you considering buying the game with a regular sub?
    Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Legend

This made me laugh so hard. Props to @Zatoichi_Sanjuro for posting it as a comment on Jeff's thread.

Avatar image for aperturesilence
    ApertureSilence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#49  Edited By ApertureSilence

Played the beta for about 20 hours so far, and it hasn't yet convinced me to spring for the lifetime subscription. 

I have to say, though, the idea is appealing. If a lifetime sub is offered for SW:TOR, I will likely be getting it.

bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By bubahula

you are brave

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.