Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Trek Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

A sci-fi MMORPG developed by Cryptic Studios and Perpetual Entertainment which allows players to fight amongst the ranks of Starfleet, join the Klingon Empire, or rebuild a Romulan homeworld.

Looking to try out STO? Unsure? I've got a promotion for you!

Rohok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Rohok

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/star-trek-online-subscription-bundle/

Alienware is currently running an STO promotion with Cryptic that allows you to grab 10 days Gold, an NX class Enterprise ship, the Enterprise uniform from the newer series, and an 8 hour XP boost. It's cool looking stuff, plus you get a free ship that stacks with the free character slot you get at that level, so you can get one extra ship in all and save that slot for a second admiral ship if you wanted. I recommend folks who haven't played it yet to give it a try, the endgame may not be much but it's fun to play with friends up to level 50.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pazy

I really want that, I have an abnormal love of Star Trek: Enterprise but I cant log in. I made an account and it wont let me sign in, I made two others and its the same :( If anyone feels really nice and wants to grab a code for me that would be really nice.

EDIT: I got a key, I had a friend do it and he got his account correct, I made 3 seperate ones and none of them worked lol

hero_swe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By hero_swe

Yeah, same here. I'd love a key. Not letting me log in either.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

I have all the stuff. The ship is kinda better then your starting ship. *Quickly replaced* The outfit is meh. 

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By TheHT

Pretty sweet, thanks duder!

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By SeriouslyNow

Thanks mate!

Rohok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Rohok

Yeah it seems there's some trouble with registration too.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By project343

I really can't get past the interface in this game. It's ugly, it feels super dated, and it feels very "in my way." It continues to reaffirm my belief that Cryptic cannot design MMO interfaces. Is there any way around this? I really want to like this game.

VicRattlehead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By VicRattlehead

@The_Laughing_Man: where abouts do you go to get the ship.... i seriously haven't a clue all the ships on star base thing you have to pay for with money or whatever that ore stuff is

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Turambar
    @project343 said:
    I really can't get past the interface in this game. It's ugly, it feels super dated, and it feels very "in my way." It continues to reaffirm my belief that Cryptic cannot design MMO interfaces. Is there any way around this? I really want to like this game.
    You can customize the UI under the ESC menu, though it's limited to repositioning of all the HUD windows as well as resizing everything.
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @VicRattlehead said:

@The_Laughing_Man: where abouts do you go to get the ship.... i seriously haven't a clue all the ships on star base thing you have to pay for with money or whatever that ore stuff is

C store. Its under ships. ITS LITERARY a replacement for the starting ship.  

To get it 
     Be in game. Go to C store. Then ships. And there it is at the top. After that go to the near by star base and go to the shipyard. Go to the person to change ships. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.