Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Trek Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

A sci-fi MMORPG developed by Cryptic Studios and Perpetual Entertainment which allows players to fight amongst the ranks of Starfleet, join the Klingon Empire, or rebuild a Romulan homeworld.

that Captain Upgrade Promotion email just got me back in. Do people still play?

GaZZuM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

I don't think I've been on Star Trek Online in atleast 3 years. Is there still a Giant Bomb community on there?

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 75

#2 fisk0  Moderator

Space Neon Lobsters is still around. Not terribly active, but I've seen a couple of users online whenever I've jumped in.

GaZZuM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Cool, well if any members are online soon, I wouldn't mind an invite :)

samuraigarrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sorry this is 3 months late, but do you still need an invite? I got back into the game recently myself.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.