Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Trek Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

A sci-fi MMORPG developed by Cryptic Studios and Perpetual Entertainment which allows players to fight amongst the ranks of Starfleet, join the Klingon Empire, or rebuild a Romulan homeworld.

Waiting for the free trial...

EberKain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By EberKain

It looks interesting I give you, but I worry about the content, or rather the amount of it.  My wife and I are huge trekkies, and we both have a pc to play mmos together.  I dropped cash for two copies of Champions online and we hit the level cap and ran out of stuff to do other than deathmath pvp before our first free month was over.  Wonder how long it will take to do the same in this? 

lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lockwoodx

You don't have to wait if you have a Del Taco near you.

http://www.startrekonline.com/deltaco

How does my free Del Taco promotional time work?
    Your Del Taco promotional time is more accurately described as free trial time. That is, it grants you access to the Star Trek Online beta test and it allows you to play Star Trek Online for free after the game launches. 

Even if you do not own or subscribe to Star Trek Online, each code you redeem (up to one per cup type and four total) will grant your account two days of free trial time. If you redeem a unique code from each of the four exclusive Del Taco cup types, you will get 10 days of free trial time. Free trial time will be applied right when you redeem the code. So, if you redeem one code before our game's launch on February 2, 2010, you'll be able to play Star Trek Online for free until February 4, 2010. If, however, you redeem a code on February 4, 2010, you'll be able to play until February 6, 2010. And, if you redeem all four unique codes on February 4, 2010, you'll be able to play until February 14, 2010. All free trial time expires March 15, 2010.

Gspoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gspoon

Where the hell are Del Taco's at I have never seen one?

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
    @EberKain said:
    " It looks interesting I give you, but I worry about the content, or rather the amount of it.  My wife and I are huge trekkies, and we both have a pc to play mmos together.  I dropped cash for two copies of Champions online and we hit the level cap and ran out of stuff to do other than deathmath pvp before our first free month was over.  Wonder how long it will take to do the same in this?  "
    You capped in a month?  How many hour per day did you play?
    lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lockwoodx
    @Gspoon: apparently they are in the mid to south west. We just got one here last summer so thank god. The only downside is I've become everyone's code bitch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.