New Star Trek Film Fun, Exciting (Onion)

Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
#1 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
#2 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3154 posts) -

I love their sarcasm. People really need to calm the F down and just watch the movie.

#3 Posted by TwoOneFive (9461 posts) -

lol. its funny though, a year ago, trekkies were berzerk on IMDB.com saying things like this, they were calling it Star Trek 90210. 

go IMDB there now though, not a single negative peep and all the haters have mysteriously vanished from the boards. nowhere to be found LOL. they're all figuring out disguises to where so nobody recognizes them at the theaters. hahaha

Rotten Tomatoes has the movie at 100% with 20 reviews give or take. 
#4 Posted by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -

It really doesn't look that great to me. It looks like a bunch of Michael-Bay-style plotless special effects masturbation a la 'Transformers'. I could be wrong though. I'll play it by ear when it comes out.

#5 Posted by Sweep (8542 posts) -

The new Star Trek film is an Onion?

#6 Posted by MattyFTM (14244 posts) -

Very funny.

#7 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

The line about Obama was funnier than the rest of the piece.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.