New Star Wars 1313 trailer

#1 Posted by altairre (1178 posts) -

I'll just leave this here. Looks pretty good and I like that they won't use QTEs.

#2 Posted by Jace (1092 posts) -

There was no gameplay, and basically nothing new in that trailer.

#3 Posted by PolygonSlayer (425 posts) -

I will wait and see I think. I like the style and the graphics overall... just a bit unsure about the gameplay, but I mean I suppse so far so good, right? :o)

#4 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

Its like uncharted meets mass effect.

#5 Posted by BeachThunder (11834 posts) -

Honestly, I'm not really feeling this. Maybe they just haven't shown enough to really pique my interest...

#6 Posted by SpaceDandie (256 posts) -

Jon Benjamin?

#7 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

look great. look forward to seeing more.

#8 Posted by triviaman09 (800 posts) -

I never for the life of me understand the antipathy some people seem to have for QTEs. When implemented well, they're a hell of a lot better than just watching a cutscene.

#9 Posted by Wesker411 (75 posts) -

Looks so awesome, cannot wait for more!

#10 Posted by Eidderf (506 posts) -

@Jace: There are some snippets of footage taken from the gameplay videos shown at E3 in there, but you are right there isn't really anything new there. Seems like they are only willing to show the first hour or so of the game at the moment, it all looks like it takes place on the ship taking them to 1313

#11 Posted by Shookems (474 posts) -

Neeeeeext geeeeeen

#12 Posted by Jayzilla (2560 posts) -

It's a 3rd person cover based shooter. Naming it 1313 was a bad idea because it invokes old memories about Boba Fett. That makes you think it should be about tracking bounty targets and what not. The problem is you will be playing a game in corridors like Gears of War which, while fun games, 3rd person cover based isn't exactly the style I would use for a Bounty Hunter game. The whole kill 300 dudes before you get to your target seems kinda silly. If it isn't about a Bounty Hunter, don't name it 1313. I know all the stuff about it being a certain section of a city on Coruscant, but that number was really closely related to Boba.

Now that they have a new creative director and new person running the studio, this thing may take a hit like Battlefront did when they had turnover like that at LucasArts.

#13 Posted by SpartanHoplite (384 posts) -

Hoping it would be atleast decent. Or maybe PREY 2 delivers, i really need a good Bounty Hunter game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.