Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

A single-player action game exploring the Star Wars universe made for PSP and DS.

Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron Coming To Nintendo DS

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided
    The US ratings board have Star War Battlefront: Elite Squadron listed for Nintendo DS and PSP. The title which is rated 10+ and is described as a action adventure game where fans experience some of the greatest moments in the Star Wars series.

"From a third-person perspective, players engage in space battles, 'speeder bike' chases, and top-down battling. The ground battle includes constant laserfire combined with hand-to-hand combat using 'lightsabers.' A depleting health bar and various "yelps" indicate damage inflicted upon certain characters."

There has been no official announcement for the game as of yet, but it is safe to assume it does exist. Perhaps it will be shown by LucasArts at E3.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By AgentJ

Im afraid. It most likely wont be a traditional battlefront game. More likely a top down view with lego star wars characters... If they pull it off the normal way though, Lucas might as well already have my money

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks

I have a feeling it will look quite good actually. It does say third person perspective in the details. You could not hope to bring to life Star Wars greatest moments with a birds eye view on the proceedings. 

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By oldschool
    Linkyshinks said:
    I have a feeling it will look quite good actually. It does say third person perspective in the details. You ... [more]
    I really crave a fully fledged good game of Star Wars on the DS.  Other than Lego, they have been nothing short of meh.  If they are trying to make a good game as opposed to just making a quick profit, then we could be in for a treat.
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AgentJ
    Linkyshinks said:
    I have a feeling it will look quite good actually. It does say third person perspective in the details. You ... [more]
    Unfortunately top down is third person
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AgentJ

The trailers just came out from E3. It looks better than i expected, but i still doubt i'll want any part in it

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Willy105

Well, I'm excited.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.