Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: Dark Forces

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 15, 1995

A 1995 first-person shooter by LucasArts, released for PCs and the PlayStation. It stars Imperial officer turned mercenary Kyle Katarn, who is hired by the Rebel Alliance to investigate and dismantle a secret Imperial weapons program.

Community Quick Look: Star Wars Dark Forces

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By jeanluc  Staff

I have a personal fondness for this game because it is in fact the first video game I had ever played. Of course I never got very far, being a 3 year old and all. Even so I still thought it was the coolest thing ever at the time and here I am 16 years later still playing those video games.

Previous Quick Looks

Ocarina of Time
    MIrror's Edge + Perfect Dark Zero
    BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BoFooQ

hello and thanks for the quick look. I was on psn looking for ps1 games and this was one of the ones I was intrested in, and when I looked it up on GB found this it was a great help. If this did come out in '94 than I was a freshman in high school. while I didn't end up getting the game it was great to know what it was before buying it. you were right, this is starwars doom. keep up the great work.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.