The End Archived?

#1 Posted by AtomicEdge (310 posts) -

Any news on if the end will be put out as an archive? I wanted to watch but I wasn't able to.

#2 Posted by Encephalon (1288 posts) -
#3 Posted by AtomicEdge (310 posts) -

I'm away from home at the moment and I'm on iPad only! The first time in a year the lack of flash has stopped me doi anything!

#4 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Any word on it being uploaded to the site?

#5 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

That shit was boring as hell, the only saving grace was king Rorie, but im sure if not the whole thing parts of it will be, at least thats how they did it for the Matrix Online. But im betting the whole thing.

#6 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

It'll be archived, but it takes them some time to archive things. Especially over the weekend. It'll go up early next week I bet.

#7 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

It should come up sometime next week. It was fun watching an end of an MMO

#8 Posted by TorMasturba (1094 posts) -

I couldn't stay awake and found myself waking up to the odd explosion, bit of gunfire or one of the guys raising their voice. In the end I gave up and went to bed with the solid wish that this gets archived for later viewing.

No big deal to me if it doesn't get archived, but I would definitely watch it if it does.

#9 Posted by Renachan (137 posts) -

It'll get archived, they archive everything. However it will take a while as longer videos means more time to encode and upload.

#10 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -

@AtomicEdge said:

I'm away from home at the moment and I'm on iPad only

Skyfire will allow you to view justin.tv streams

#11 Posted by evilrazer (491 posts) -

@Encephalon: I skipped randomly to 23:00 and heard POWER by Kanye West. THIS SONG IS FOLLOWING ME WHEREVER I GO!

#12 Posted by AtomicEdge (310 posts) -

How long was the whole thing in the end?

#13 Posted by StrainedEyes (1326 posts) -

@AtomicEdge said:

How long was the whole thing in the end?

Around 5 hours.

#14 Posted by SilenceUK (330 posts) -

heres hoping it shows up in the subscriber feed always better to watch these things not at 2 am (uk time) and in higher quality cos the artifacting on twitch/justin is just annoying sometimes

#15 Posted by Ragarnok (4 posts) -

I would love to be able to download this on my set top box as well

#16 Posted by stinky (1550 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

That shit was boring as hell.

ahmen. i couldnt watch it all, and people are wanting to download it, why?

watch any one minute segment of it and you have seen it all.

#17 Posted by Jedted (2393 posts) -

Kinda sorry i missed it, i got in the SWTOR early access the same day SWG ended so i didn't even look at GB all day.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.