Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jul 15, 2003

Taking place in the Old Republic era of Star Wars, around 4000 years before the events of the films, Knights of the Old Republic is a third-person turn-based RPG where players travel the galaxy as a mysterious Republic soldier, racing against time to thwart a massive Sith fleet.

Character Continously Unable to Move

Canarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Canarith

I don't know what is causing this, I have never played a game that had this problem and it is very annoying. Periodically, sometimes every fight, I will be unable to move at all. I can solve the problem by saving the game and then loading that save, but it is extremely annoying to have to continually reload the game. This occurred in my first playthrough and also again in a new playthrough with a scoundrel. I tried one of the fixes someone suggested about unchecking a box after right clicking in the processes(something about unchecking one of the processors listed that the exe will work on). That did not work either. Is there any definitive fix on this? :(

Avatar image for deactivated-630b11c195a3b
    deactivated-630b11c195a3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

yep that shit happened to me to you just have to live with it perhaps using a wired keyboard may fix it.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jimbo

@Canarith said:

I tried one of the fixes...

No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.