Freyyr's quest for the great blade. WTF? Help!

#1 Posted by Queequeg (81 posts) -

So I was supposed to kill the great beast to get this special blade to give to Freyyr the wookie.  The problem is I killed the beast while I was exploring before I talked to this guy.  I don't have the blade now and I can't find a way to summon another beast.  What do I do?  Is there still a way to complete this quest?  This is so BS!  I'm OCD about complete every side quest in games, so...  arggggghhhhhhhhhhh  I'm having the same trouble with killing the Mandaloreans for the other wookie there.  I killed them before I talked to that guy too.  FFFuuuuu----

#2 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

hmm
reload ?

#3 Edited by Queequeg (81 posts) -

Unfortunately both my saves are after this happened.  I'm thinking about starting a new game even though this is 20+ hours into it. lol

#4 Posted by EvilTwin (3324 posts) -

Are you sure you killed the right beast?  I think you have to kill something else and hang its corpse from a vine or something to summon the one for the blade.  I can't help you much, though, been too long since I've played this.

#5 Posted by Weltal (2274 posts) -

Stop murdering everything you come across? Other than that I got nothing. It's been far too long since I've played to remember a specific solution.

#6 Posted by Queequeg (81 posts) -

Yep, that's the one.   I hung up a spider thing on a vine to summon the beast.   My murderous ways have led me astray.  :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.