Rumors are flying all over Youtube.

#1 Edited by Joeybagad0nutz (1438 posts) -

So, Republic Commando was one of those games I loved to play the Single Player over and over on my original Xbox. And I've just gone on Youtube check out some old vids to remind me of the fun I use to have and apparently people are saying there is a sequel planned and it is coming next july. So, my question is: True or False. 

#2 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

uuuum false? if you trust anything you hear on youtube then you  need to leave the internet

#3 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1438 posts) -
@Ryax: I don't trust it. But because this is a game I used to love I'm hoping it is true. That is why I'm asking to see if people can make the inner child in me happy to see this game coming out with a sequel.
#4 Edited by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@JoeRiccadonna: no there wont be a sequel.  

EDIT: well i cant say wont. there may be but at this point in time there isnt one planned
#5 Posted by MB (12384 posts) -

When did YouTube comments become a source?

#6 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1438 posts) -
@MB: Wasn't taking anything there for valid but I was wishing they were true and hoping someone could say they were.
#7 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

After playing that game so many times on PC and being blown away by the ending. Not meaning there's a big twist, but the way they've done it and how the music plays. It makes me hope that their is a second one.

#8 Posted by jkz (4025 posts) -

As much as I hope and wish that there will be a new Republic Commando (along with a new Jedi Knight), I know that, at least for now, neither have been announced, and as such, I am doubtful either will be back in the near future.

#9 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -

YOUTUBE IS THE TRUTH. HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES: 

THESE ARE JUST SOME EXAMPLES OF HOW YOUTUBE IS ALWAYS TEH TRUE. 

I get you were a big fan, but don't get your hopes up, at least wait for rumors from sources that at least seem credible. 
#10 Posted by Dudacles (1454 posts) -

At this point, I highly doubt it.

#11 Posted by ThePickle (4182 posts) -

YouTube: Your #1 source for complete bullshit information. 

#12 Edited by MisterDunlap (245 posts) -

Oh if only. Alas, YouTube is not the place to acquire accurate information.

#13 Posted by MikkaQ (10288 posts) -

Right, a game will come out in three months that hasn't been at all announced. That sounds extremely likely. 

Also everyone knows Youtube is the world's primary source of truth and accuracy. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.