Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Following the events of the first game, Darth Vader clones a replacement Starkiller, who again rebels against his master.

PC version?

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vitor

So originally I swear there was an announcement listing a PC version, but since then, every article that I have read does not seem to include it under the list of platforms for the game. 

Any know for sure whether or not it's coming out there? Also, complaining about how bad a port the first PC version was is surplus to requirements, that's a given fact -  I'll just be away from my PS3 and Xbox for a year starting in July and will only be able to play this on a PC, if at all, so am really hoping that version is still in the works.

LordElkDeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By LordElkDeer

Either wait 10 years for an Xbox 360 or PS3 emulator or, and there most likely will be a PC version port or not, wait for the Demo for the PC after release to test it out before buying... All I can really tell you :D

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By ajamafalous

I only came into this thread to talk about how bad the port of the first one was, but I see that's been covered.

Carry on.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By toowalrus

They can't make a PC version- we don't have hard drive big enough to hold it.

Edwardryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Edwardryu

I am just wondering. pc version still takes a long fucking time to install just like original one? if so, screw them. I don't actually understand why it has to be 30GB. two is the same? I don't really expect whatever star wars games. meta score is sucks on this game. so I will pass. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.