Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Following the events of the first game, Darth Vader clones a replacement Starkiller, who again rebels against his master.

Probaly first game I lowered diffculty to get through.

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ravensword

Ok, so I was playing this game on normal, and was doing fine until I got to that Gorog boss battle. OMG what a horrible boss fight. It seems liek he would only do the move to hit his shackles every 5 minutes and it was just a tedious tough boss fight. I lowered the diffculty to easy to just get past that one boss, now I dont wanna go back to normal because ill get no end game trophy. But really, I jsut want to get through this game. Its underwhelming to me, and I just want to get it over with. I dont like not beating a game I rent, so im just trying to get this one done and over with as fast as possible.  Am I missing something with this game? the story in the first was so engaging, but this one just seems rushed and not very well structured. Also, the voice cast is getting on my nerves. I want to literaly force punch Kota in his blind face. And the apprentices voice work is of notably lesser quality in this game then the first.
    sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By sins_of_mosin

Yeah, that boss fight was annoying.  I used lightning to damage the boss while i waited for the wrists.  I understand why there are so many checkpoints and why you get full health.  Seems like you can barely dodge any damage.  Enemies cause too much damage also.  Yeah, story is horrible, the voice acting is really horrible, and the best thing about the game is that its short.  I doubt I could put up with this bad game for more then four hours.
    Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Loki9876

ha I did it on normal. and yeah it isn't a relly good game

YoungFrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By YoungFrey

Amazon seems to think it's not a good game too.  They have been selling the Collector's Edition for a just a few bucks more than the normal one.  For weeks now.  That must have been one poorly selling CE.
    Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Jadeskye

It's a really bad game, hugely disappointing as the concept of this hugely overblown force use is really good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.