Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Following the events of the first game, Darth Vader clones a replacement Starkiller, who again rebels against his master.

Return to Kamino. What the fuck am I supposed to do. [Spoilers]

dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dystonym

So I've just finished the long, boring starship level and then done the dive sequence when you crash the big triangle cruiser into Kamino. I jump down, deal with all the walkers and the rocket robots and the stormtroopers and I'm just left with the big guns and the door to open. 

I press RT to Force Grip the big door, and then tap A a bunch of times but no matter what the guns shoot me and interupt me. I've tried throwing things at the guns but it doesn't kill them and I can't hit them with force lightning, and I certainly can't open the door, so what the fuck am I supposed to do? Games rarely make me angry but I ended up punching something after spending 20 minutes trying to figure this shit out.

ZimboDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ZimboDK

Well, if you look up you should see a broken window next to each gun. You may want to get up there.

Upfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Upfish

I finished this level last night so I might not have this exactly right, but I'm pretty sure this is what I did.  Climb up the big pile of debris in the middle of the area. From there you should be able to jump into a hallway through some broken windows. From inside there you can take out a gun. There's another spot identical to this on the other side of the room where you can take out the other gun. 

reaper2923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By reaper2923

U have to walk around and hold down the grip button and hope to yank the guns out. Anotehr question after vader is done throwing glass at you he just stands there on his platform how the F*** DO I GET THERE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really angry right now if u cant tell

dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dystonym
    @Upfish: @ZimboDK: Thank you both. I already tried that but there seemed to be some kind of bug preventing me from doing so. Resetting the level fixed it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.