Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Following the events of the first game, Darth Vader clones a replacement Starkiller, who again rebels against his master.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II release date was announced…

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PixelResponse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By PixelResponse

…and I know I should probably be excited at the prospect this game offers, forgiving the first for the flaws I feel made it no more than an exercise in redundancy, but I just can’t do it. Maybe if not for the fact that I replayed a healthy chunk of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed recently, to get a good feel for the controls again before biting into the DLC, would I have felt the excitement I know I should clouding over my better judgement along with a healthy dose of misplaced nostalgia. The fact of the matter is there are many things to love about The Force Unleashed that are lost in the pile of shit we were given to feast on and I would be lying if I trusted things to get better (even though I hope they do). For me to truly have fun in the way I hope I can, the following issues must be addressed: 

View whole article here!
    PixelResponse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By PixelResponse

…and I know I should probably be excited at the prospect this game offers, forgiving the first for the flaws I feel made it no more than an exercise in redundancy, but I just can’t do it. Maybe if not for the fact that I replayed a healthy chunk of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed recently, to get a good feel for the controls again before biting into the DLC, would I have felt the excitement I know I should clouding over my better judgement along with a healthy dose of misplaced nostalgia. The fact of the matter is there are many things to love about The Force Unleashed that are lost in the pile of shit we were given to feast on and I would be lying if I trusted things to get better (even though I hope they do). For me to truly have fun in the way I hope I can, the following issues must be addressed: 

View whole article here!
    Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Lies

This thing was announced in December

lol

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LiquidPrince

Wasn't this announced during the Spike GOTY show?

NakAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By NakAttack
    @Lies said:
    " This thing was announced in December  lol "
    qft
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Meowayne

MotionPlus. That is all.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xyzygy

I have no idea how they're going make the ending work for a sequel. If you beat the game, it doesn't make any sense to have a sequel. 

PixelResponse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PixelResponse

Yeah, no this was definately not announced recently... I probably should have chosen my words better but 20 minutes before bed everything reads good to a tired mind.  Just felt I had to put something up with the release date announcement and to conincide with "Star Wars Day". 

@xyzygy That is exactly what I am talking about with my last point... looking forward to seeing if they just throw away the whole idea that the first game had different endings or somehow, and this is doubtful, make it work.  

EDIT: Edited title to better reflect what I thought it originally said.
    Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Willy105

I am not happy with the storyline of this game, especially after the first one's story was so good, but I guess this could be fun with MotionPlus.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Brendan

Remember the beginning of one of the last missions when you go on that ship, and your in the hangar, and all those rocket guys and AT-ST's are there?  I stopped playing TFU there.
    PixelResponse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PixelResponse
    @Brendan said:
    "Remember the beginning of one of the last missions when you go on that ship, and your in the hangar, and all those rocket guys and AT-ST's are there?  I stopped playing TFU there. "

Lol, it's rather quite funny because that is where I picked it back up after my year hiatus to accustom myself to the controls again... and I swear I wanted to break my controller in half out of frustration (and am rather surprised I didn't).
    citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#11  Edited By citizenkane

Advertising for personal gain is not allowed here on Giant Bomb.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.