Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Following the events of the first game, Darth Vader clones a replacement Starkiller, who again rebels against his master.

The teaser site games

HeavyDuty32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By HeavyDuty32

I've gotten all but one of the buttons done on the site, at least the top two rows (don't know if more will become available later).  The left small button on the second row has a password, and I can't figure out what the hell it is.  If it's the symbols on the top of the small window, I've got that down to aud--a, but cannot find a button on my keyboard that makes those two other symbols.  I tried hitting 5 and 4, since that's what they look like, but those make a blank box and didn't work anyway.  Anybody figure this one out?

Here's a link if you haven't checked it out yet.

HeavyDuty32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By HeavyDuty32

Also, pressing Enter makes the same symbol as A for some reason, but I tried replacing each A individually and both together with enter, and still nothing.

Edit: okay, finally found the password, it's Kamino.  Kinda makes sense I guess, still pretty random.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By WinterSnowblind

This site has actually been up for a while.  Found it odd that gaming blogs and Lucasarts own Twitter feed are only reporting on this now. 

Regardless..  I did the first two little games and quickly lost interest, as we already know what the story and even sequences of the game are, making this whole suspense thing the site is trying to build up a little pointless.  Everything it teases, we already know about.

I'll put it in spoilers for anyone who doesn't want it ruined though.

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By RichardLOlson

I really can't wait to get my hands on this game.  The first was awesome and I really hope the second is just as awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.