Who else thinks Juno is going to die?

#1 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -

I really got a bad feeling that they are going to kill her off, either that or they kill off starkiler. Either way ill be pissed. Thoughts?

#2 Edited by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

Dude, stop putting these "predictions" in thread titles. Just say "Game X" Prediction.... I don't want to have to look over my shoulder to see if someone potentially ruined a plot point for me.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, it's just a bit disrespectful. This isn't even a personal attack against you, but a suggestion.

#3 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -

Its speculation bro, thats what forums are for. I guess i could be alittle more shady with the titles, but if you dont want if spoiled, why are you on any forums?

#4 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

It's one thing to say, "if you don't want to read a thread, don't open it." But if it is in the thread's title, there is no way to avoid it. Some people are more sensitive to predictions/speculations/spoilers than others, I am one of the most. It's more of a favor then anything else, it's just a little more polite.

#5 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

When I read this title, I thought someone was going to kill Ellen Page.

That would have been a much better topic.

#6 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -
BananaKid said:
"When I read this title, I thought someone was going to kill Ellen Page.

That would have been a much better topic."
Agreed - i'd have wagered real moneh too!
#7 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -
BananaKid said:
"When I read this title, I thought someone was going to kill Ellen Page.

That would have been a much better topic."

I've been stalking her for months, she wants me to.
#8 Posted by Jax_ (24 posts) -

If the game is based off of what I read is going to happen then someone's going to die I just won't name who.

#9 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3628 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"It's one thing to say, "if you don't want to read a thread, don't open it." But if it is in the thread's title, there is no way to avoid it. Some people are more sensitive to predictions/speculations/spoilers than others, I am one of the most. It's more of a favor then anything else, it's just a little more polite."
I couldn't agree more.  Some people like to read everything they can about a game before release, and then guess about stuff that's hinted at, but some of us just want to play the damn game.  Speculation almost as bad as a spoiler, because now I'm going to have it in the back of my mind that it's something that could likely happen, when before I might not have even thought of it as a possibility.
#10 Posted by Burns09 (340 posts) -

I'll give you a spoiler, Vader is Luke's father! Hows that for a spoiler.

#11 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

Starkiller is almost certainly going to die. He obviously doesn't show up in the movies or after, so there's really no way a Force user this powerful just is lurking out there. I'd be willing to bet he dies in this game in the "canon" ending. I bet they keep Juno alive and kill Starkiller.

#12 Posted by HitNRun (344 posts) -

Do you think Juno is going to die? Well,

SPOILER:

I have no idea.
#13 Posted by LilBew (79 posts) -
Jax_ said:
"If the game is based off of what I read is going to happen then someone's going to die I just won't name who."

is it vader?
#14 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
LilBew said:
"Jax_ said:
"If the game is based off of what I read is going to happen then someone's going to die I just won't name who."

is it vader?"
OR LEIA?! MAYBE THEY KILL YODA!
#15 Posted by pyromaniac (1703 posts) -

I think we are all going to die...

#16 Posted by Jedted (2340 posts) -

Seeing as she's the Apprentice's main love intrest i'd say that's a likely possiblity that she might die.  Or that could be one of the big moral decisions in the game, sacrifice yourself to save Juno.

They said there will be alternate endings so ya never know.

#17 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Go read the book based on the game. I already have.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.