Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

12x Class Quest XP Returns for Subs

LevelZeroZilch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LevelZeroZilch

Reddit Post

Live Stream Notes confirming Return of the Boost

Apparently this was revealed over the weekend on a SWTOR livestream. 12x experience is returning as "Epic Story Mission Bonus" on May 4th, and stay for the foreseeable future. SWTOR class missions will have 12x experience associated with them forsubscribers. This will enable a Level 1 character to reach Level 55 (uncertain if it will apply to latest content which is 55 - 60) to level strictly through the class story. There will be an item that you can use to turn off the bonus.

Neat!

Skithus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Also worth noting, they've reduced the cool-down on quick travel to 6 minutes, and you automatically receive all flight-points in an area now. So getting to and from class missions is even easier. Also unlike previous 12x events, they've gone and increased commendation rewards from quests so that you are actually able to stay geared appropriately for your level as you progress through the game.

The Item OP mentioned is sadly sold on the fleet, I wish they would just mail you it, or make an interface toggle so that you had access to it from level 1.

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Might actually finish up my Consular story then. I was already around level 35 or so...wonder how long it'd take me to finish it off.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.