E3 2011 Cinematic Trailer: Return

#1 Edited by DeviantJoker (398 posts) -
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT THE SAME VIDEO AS FOUND IN  E3 2011: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer - THAT TRAILER IS CALLED CHOOSE AND IS A APPROPRIATE MIX OF ALL 3 CURRENT CGs. 
THIS IS CALLED RETURN AND IS A PROPER 6 MINUTE STAND-ALONE CG. 
ALL THREE CGs CAN BE FOUND ON THE OFFICIAL SWTOR SITE HERE WHERE THEY ARE LISTED IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER BY STORY SETTING
#2 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1333 posts) -

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

#3 Edited by DeviantJoker (398 posts) -

Disregard my post for a lock... the other video here is in fact "Choose" and not the above video "Return".

#4 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I'm so excited for this game.

#5 Posted by DeviantJoker (398 posts) -
@CL60: Highly anticipated for me as well. Best to temper the hype though and simply soak in what information lands.
#6 Posted by Wuddel (2079 posts) -

@DeviantJoker: Yeah, we know already that the CGI guys Bioware hired are pretty good. What we do not know is if BW can make a compelling MMORPG.

They should just make it a movie.

#7 Posted by DeviantJoker (398 posts) -
@Wuddel: With the Star Wars franchise, BioWare Developer, and EA Money, I imagine that is the big question on everyone's mind within and outside of the company. We'll see what comes of it at the end of 2011.
#8 Posted by davidjohnkeen (62 posts) -

That looks amazing, I agree that the guys making these trailers should just be making an Old Republic movie and not worry about the game.

It will be interesting to see how this turns out though.

#9 Posted by SpaceGandhi (70 posts) -

Another fantastic Blur trailer that further proves this game's potential story hooks while never actually showing gameplay. Really upset there wasn't a release date announcement among all of Bioware's E3 announcements.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.