Good Luck Have Bothans - GiantBomb NA PVE Guild (Republic)

#301 Posted by mosdl (3229 posts) -

@insane_shadowblade85 said:

@Turambar said:

@StarvingGamer said:

@Floppypants Bargh, how about tanking Shadows?

I think I'm the only tank Shadow in the guild right now, so we can always use more. Combat Technique makes our Armor Rating pretty damn good (far higher than Guardians), but you lack good threat generation skills until you hit lv 30 and get force pull.

@insane_shadowblade85 said:

After the battles and we all went about our business, some of us stayed and decided to try and hop onto the balloon that you see flying in the desert. We got on and rode it ( it was like forever) until we got to the datacores someone wanted. Some of us (not me) mistimed our jumps.

SHUT UP!! SHUT UP I HATE EVERYTHING!!

Wait...Codante? It's, um, it's gonna be OK man. They'll always be there...

Did I mention I got both of them? =D

At least he didn't try a second time and still miss. Oh wait...

#302 Posted by Turambar (6813 posts) -
@mosdl: I hate you guys so much.
#303 Posted by Hunkadunkasaurus (151 posts) -

Johnny V has teased me to join the duders on Mind Trick... I'm currently deeply entrenched with my Trooper on another server though... When I feel like I have a little more time and/or server transfers become available I'll hop on over but for now I don't think I can start fresh.

#304 Posted by bunnymud (717 posts) -

Still need to finish Tralala V FP or whatever it is called. I think I have an idea to kill that last guy. Still can't find my goddamn intercom on my ship.

#305 Posted by bunnymud (717 posts) -

Thanks for the ride through Malestorm and finishing Tralala V or however you spell it.

#306 Posted by Slayne (46 posts) -

Guys still looking for noob players? Have a 27 Sintank / 27 Healer Agent, but not feeling the server selection / guild my old colleagues went with and want to try some Republic stuff out.

#307 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1473 posts) -

@Slayne:Everyone's welcome. The more the merrier :)

I just made an alt tonight (Trooper, soon to be Vanguard) so you won't be the only low level member in the guild. In fact, a lot of us have alts; I made mine after talking to some of the other guild members about the WWF. My main is a Jedi Sage named insanius and my alt is a trooper named Faarooq (Acolytes woo!).

#308 Posted by bunnymud (717 posts) -

TANKS TANKS TANKS

#309 Posted by Brodehouse (10079 posts) -

So we're all agreed that if Vinny and Brad have a shitty time playing SWTOR, it's because of Kessler Run, yes? Yes? Alright. Next order of business.

#310 Posted by DefaultProphet (540 posts) -

Next order of business? MORE SPEEDERS

#311 Posted by aterangelus (25 posts) -

@DefaultProphet: You have issues my friend, but at least you covered up the AWFUL mohawk!

#312 Posted by DefaultProphet (540 posts) -

@aterangelus said:

@DefaultProphet: You have issues my friend, but at least you covered up the AWFUL mohawk!

Keep talking about it and I'll take off my sick helmet whenever you're around.

Also went to Quesh and bought the 4 Level 2 speeders on there. What is wrong with me

#313 Posted by aterangelus (25 posts) -

@DefaultProphet: We need to get you some help.

#314 Posted by DefaultProphet (540 posts) -

@aterangelus said:

I'm probably going to drop Investigation which is like 350 and take up Cybertech for the custom speeders

#315 Posted by Iireku (147 posts) -

@DefaultProphet said:

@aterangelus said:

I'm probably going to drop Investigation which is like 350 and take up Cybertech for the custom speeders

Yeah, if you do pick up cybertech, let me know cause I have a few bike recipes I got from slicing. Just msg Jart or Lantern in game and I will mail um to you.

#316 Posted by aterangelus (25 posts) -

@Iireku: Don't give him the schems. He needs to kick this addiction of his.

#317 Posted by DefaultProphet (540 posts) -

I have slicing 400 and have gotten like 2-3 level 40 bike schemes already. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#318 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1473 posts) -

I say we jump him for his speeders.

#319 Posted by Iireku (147 posts) -

@aterangelus said:

@Iireku: Don't give him the schems. He needs to kick this addiction of his.

I want some of those speeders if they aren't bop, so I don't care if it fuels his addiction, but from his previous post it sounds like he already has the schemes I have.

#320 Posted by aterangelus (25 posts) -

@Iireku: They are BOP so DON"T HELP HIM!

#321 Posted by Iireku (147 posts) -

@aterangelus said:

@Iireku: They are BOP so DON"T HELP HIM!

Guess I'm gonna have to roll cybertech myself, cause I want the purple schem hoverbike.

#322 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

Damn you level 50s and your shenanigans!

#323 Posted by Brodehouse (10079 posts) -

I don't know how many of the Bothans read this thread, but Catherine wants to run a whole bunch of Red Reaper tonight. Just turned 46, want to get a full set of Reaper gear before I try Directive 7. And I find doing instances way more fun than grinding through Belsavis and Voss.

#324 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I would, but I'm still only level 35. I kinda got massively addicted to Skyrim again.

#325 Posted by StarvingGamer (8380 posts) -

@Brodehouse: You're Catherine? I'm Katherine!

:D

#326 Posted by g00ber (91 posts) -

You duders still accepting new members? Bought the game last week so I'm kind of behind; have a 21 Sith Marauder on another server. Would like to play with you guys casually if you're cool with a lowbie hanging out.

#327 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

@g00ber said:

You duders still accepting new members? Bought the game last week so I'm kind of behind; have a 21 Sith Marauder on another server. Would like to play with you guys casually if you're cool with a lowbie hanging out.

We are. Plenty of room.

#328 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1473 posts) -

The more people to listen to our dumb (awesome) banter, the better. I have two characters in the guild, insanius (Jedi Sage) and Faarooq (Vanguard); I don't talk as much but I chime in with some random stuff here and there.

#329 Posted by Narx (173 posts) -

Joining as we speak, hopefully I can be of some use at some point :)

#330 Posted by byterunner (314 posts) -

Hey duders, how do I join the guild?

#331 Posted by Lukin (26 posts) -

Hey, I thought while the servers are down I would post here,

I am in the UK and was wondering if it would be worth while joining you guys in this guild as my main gaming time would be somewhere between 10am - 4pm PST (6pm to midnight here). Is anyone here on during those hours or any one else from the UK/EU in the guild?

I am level 18 Jedi Guardian and have solo'd up to now but feel I now would start benefiting from a guild and group play, anyway if you are still taking members let me know, my character name is Lukin,

Cheers

#332 Posted by aterangelus (25 posts) -

@Lukin: Hey man, when the servers are back up bug me (Mich'ael) for an inv. I should probably still be on. But if I'm not I believe we have some West Coasters that would be more than happy to help you.

#333 Posted by Brodehouse (10079 posts) -

@byterunner: @Lukin: Bug Catherine for an invite, or use the search function to look for Good Luck Have Bothans.

#334 Posted by Lukin (26 posts) -

@Brodehouse: Hi, thanks just got an invite when I logged in, all signed up now

#335 Posted by Brackynews (4094 posts) -

@CL60 said:

I kinda got massively addicted to Skyrim again.

Over the holidays I had a whole day of switching games between every crash to desktop. :D

"Oop, Force push time again. Oop. Force shout time again. Oop..."

#336 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1473 posts) -

So yeah, I kind of maybe just installed Star Trek online and created a character.

*Sigh* What am I doing?...

#337 Posted by DefaultProphet (540 posts) -

Hey guys I have 20 speeders

#338 Posted by Brodehouse (10079 posts) -
#339 Posted by DefaultProphet (540 posts) -

@Brodehouse: dat ass

#340 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

I decided to cut off my SWTOR subscription for the time being. Love the game, but with classes back in full swing I won't have the time to play an MMO. I'll probably re-up during spring break or something.

Have Bothans, Brothans.

#341 Edited by Goku13K (47 posts) -

With the Kessler Run having their own podcast, anyone have any thoughts of us Bothans starting one of our own? I mean, they might have done it first, but we can do it better.

#342 Edited by ArtelinaRose (1856 posts) -

Would, but we're too poor. KR dominates the wealth while hardworking, honest Bothan citizens toil in the mud for the privilege of fighting over Dorito crumbs.

#343 Posted by Matt (967 posts) -

@Artemesia said:

Would, but we're too poor. KR dominates the wealth while hardworking, honest Bothan citizens toil in the mud for the privilege of fighting over Dorito crumbs.

and that's the way we like it!

#344 Posted by rmanthorp (4010 posts) -

@Matt said:

@Artemesia said:

GET OUTTA HEERREE!!

#345 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1473 posts) -

@Matt said:

@Artemesia said:

Don't make me strip naked and dance in your thread. DON'T MAKE ME DO IT, MATT! I'M CRAZY! I'LL DO IT!

#346 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -
@Matt

@Artemesia said:

Occupy Taris
#347 Posted by adoggz (2070 posts) -

@Goku13K said:

With the Kessler Run having their own podcast, anyone have any thoughts of us Bothans starting one of our own? I mean, they might have done it first, but we can do it better.

we are doing it better. its called the Giant Bothancast with your hosts Bothan Davis, Jeff Gersthan, Brad Bothmaker, and Vinny "pussy" Bothavella.

#348 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1844 posts) -

@adoggz: id listen to that

#349 Posted by rmanthorp (4010 posts) -

@adoggz: As would I!

#350 Posted by EDfromRED (126 posts) -

I ordered my copy of SW:TOR a few days ago. I can't wait to join the Bad-Ass...but good, Bothan-Crew!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.