How long should it take to get my redemption code

#1 Posted by lukeissxc (245 posts) -

I bought this game digitally last night but have yet to get an email with the redemption code in it. Its been about 12 hours so since I made the purchase and I'm unable to post on the official forums. Any idea how long it should take to receive the code?

#2 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

If you got a origin order confirmation email, goto to customer service page on origin site, search for your order history, all of your codes are under that for your products.

#3 Posted by Jeust (10651 posts) -

Join the group brother. My copy hasn't arrived yet. :/

#4 Posted by lukeissxc (245 posts) -

@tekmojo said:

If you got a origin order confirmation email, goto to customer service page on origin site, search for your order history, all of your codes are under that for your products.

When I try to look up my orders it says I have none even though I have received the origin confirmation email and was charged $60 for the game.

#5 Posted by JoMate (241 posts) -

@lukeissxc:

maybe it has something to do with the fact that they stopped selling digital copies for now?

#6 Posted by lukeissxc (245 posts) -

@JoMate: If they stopped selling it then would I still be charged for it? I would think they would at least take it down from being able to be purchased or give some kind of warning.

#7 Posted by JoMate (241 posts) -

@lukeissxc:

That's what a normal human being would do yes, but frankly this is EA your dealing with so who knows what they did. For all you know they gave your code to one of santa's elfs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.