Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

level 50 guardian/jugg images please

bitterninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bitterninja

Does anyone have any images of the higher level jugg/guardian armors? I am considering rolling one but then i saw a screenshot of a jugg which looked like a robot with a lightsaber which isnt what i want at all. fine with robes over armor but it was a straight up ironman lookalike so i am worried. thanks in advance guys

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @bitterninja said:

Does anyone have any images of the higher level jugg/guardian armors? I am considering rolling one but then i saw a screenshot of a jugg which looked like a robot with a lightsaber which isnt what i want at all. fine with robes over armor but it was a straight up ironman lookalike so i am worried. thanks in advance guys

So..your gonna pick a class based on its last level armour? 
    bitterninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bitterninja

not entirely but i want to be happy with my character and not just be a number cruncher - seeing as i am paying for my game and you aint hows about you let me play it how i like? not everyone want to be end-game raiders

McFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By McFly

@bitterninja: The armor on the character selection screen is pretty much the end-game armor for every class.

Sadly, yeah, a Sith Warrior might end up looking like Ironman (possibly with a cape/hoodie depending on the chest piece you choose). They are following the Darth Vader model with the Sith Warrior, with heavy use of cyborg implants to keep themselves alive. The Sith Inquisitor will be more like the Emperor in his homeless dark robes. The Jedi Knight pve gear looks like Zallow (the Jedi with the green saber on the game cover) with extra shoulder pads and elbow guards. The Jedi PVP gear, however, looks horrible and very Sith-ish to me.

bitterninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bitterninja

thats great, cheers matey much appreciated.

Floppypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Floppypants

The game has a lot of gear that doesn't have stats, but instead has modification slots, like a Formal Jacket.  For example, Battlemaster Combat Tech's Body Armor   is just a harness, overlay, and support mod combined.  If you don't like what this armor looks like, you can pull out its mods and apply them to another piece of armor. 

ttocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By ttocs

Rest assured, the high level jedi/sith armor is badass.

Metalhead79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Metalhead79

@ttocs said:

I actually think most of the high level armor in the game looks pretty dumb, aside from Trooper armor.

And yes, gigantic shoulder armor has made it's way into SWTOR.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By project343

@Metalhead79 said:

@ttocs said:

I actually think most of the high level armor in the game looks pretty dumb, aside from Trooper armor.

I think the consensus is that ridiculous shoulderpads are a WoW-thing. Ridiculous headpieces though... completely SWTOR's domain.

Metalhead79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Metalhead79

@project343 said:

@Metalhead79 said:

@ttocs said:

I think the consensus is that ridiculous shoulderpads are a WoW-thing. Ridiculous headpieces though... completely SWTOR's domain.

We have George Lucas and his childhood raping prequels to thank for that. I wish Bioware had just pulled their influences from the originals instead of the god awful prequels.

crackyhoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By crackyhoss

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.