Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

Need a little bit of help

velt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By velt

HI, i live in south america and one of the reasons i hate ORIGIN is because i have to buy in euros like if i were in europe.

I wanted to know about server lists, if i buy the european version i will want to play in the us servers? Can you choose? Because my playing experience will be better playing on north america than europe server.

Also does anyone know of a relative low population server or are every server at max right now?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Yeah join Mind Trick.

Buscemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Buscemi
    @velt: What's the problem with buying with Euros? That shit is cheap where I come from. If only Steam could deal in Dollars then I would be able to buy the whole fucking world. Everything's so cheap!
    project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By project343

No server restrictions. GLHB. :)

velt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By velt

the problem with euros is that my bank is probably going to look forward to the worst exchange rate possible, is allready a 60usd game with a suscription fee (in euros).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.