Oh god, I think Nolan North may be the voice of the Jedi Consular

#1 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -

It's either Tom Kane or Nolan North. But check out this video and go to 5:48. Sure sounds a whole lot like Nolan North. If it's not Nolan North his voice is taking over my brain and I think everybody is him.

#2 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Strong with the Force is he.

#3 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

That has to be Nolan North...Right?

#4 Posted by Keenblaze (466 posts) -

If it's him, he's not really doing the Nathan Drake voice. It's a bit deeper... I can't tell for sure, but I really hope it's him.

#5 Posted by MisterDunlap (242 posts) -

Sounds like him to me. I'm not really sure if that's a good or bad thing...

#6 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@DarthOniXVIII said:

Sounds like him to me. I'm not really sure if that's a good or bad thing...

More Nolan North is always a good thing!

#7 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

Yeah I'd say that's him.

#8 Posted by MattyFTM (14433 posts) -

It's a video game. Of course Nolan North voices some characters in it.

#9 Posted by Jimbo (10007 posts) -

Way more talking at around 18 mins. Definitely a hint of Northy in there I'd say.

#10 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
@CL60 said:

If it's not Nolan North his voice is taking over my brain and I think everybody is him.

Well, you did post that video of Nolan North talking to himself.
#11 Posted by LiquidPrince (16183 posts) -
#12 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:
@CL60 said:

If it's not Nolan North his voice is taking over my brain and I think everybody is him.

Well, you did post that video of Nolan North talking to himself.
That is true.
#13 Posted by Jadeskye (4368 posts) -

Pretty sure thats tom kane but i wouldn't be surprised if its the great nolan. He does voice everybody in everything ever.

#14 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Jadeskye said:

Pretty sure thats tom kane but i wouldn't be surprised if its the great nolan. He does voice everybody in everything ever.

Sounds more like Nolan North than Tom Kane to me. But it's still possible that's it's Tom Kane.
#15 Posted by imsh_pl (3314 posts) -

IT'S NOLAN NORTH

IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

#16 Posted by RockinKemosabe (619 posts) -

Yet another role for Nolan North to be considered for in the category of the Northies.

#17 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8607 posts) -

I'm so glad I play my own gender whenever possible ingames and still can't recognize Nolan, hell I have no clue who he is or what he does.

And since he's this insanely popular, I'm glad.

#18 Posted by RobotHamster (4177 posts) -

I'd be surprised if he wasn't in it.

#19 Posted by Shady1992 (160 posts) -

Who's Nolan North?

#20 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -
#21 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Games getting some good voice actors. David Hayter, Nolan North, Jennifer Hale.

#22 Posted by Xolare (1285 posts) -

Quinton Flynn was talking to Nolan North. Coolio.

#23 Edited by NTM (7549 posts) -

Yeah, it's him. I think the only character he could possibly trick you into believing that it wasn't him would be Romeo in Halo ODST. It's the one who's not Nathan Fillion. Awkward thing is that there's a lot of people out there that wish Nathan Fillion would play as Nathan Drake, but in ODST, they worked together. Ha ha ha.

#24 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@NTM said:

Yeah, it's him. I think the only character he could possibly trick you into believing that it wasn't him would be Romeo in Halo ODST. It's the one who's not Nathan Fillion. Awkward thing is that there's a lot of people out there that wish Nathan Fillion would play as Nathan Drake, but in ODST, they worked together. Ha ha ha.

There's actually a lot of characters I bet you don't know he's voiced, he has a wide range of voices, but when he uses a little bit of his regular voice you can instantly tell it's him.
#25 Posted by Dustpan (1694 posts) -

So has it been confirmed who is voicing the Sith Warrior?

#26 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@JustTheDoctor said:

So has it been confirmed who is voicing the Sith Warrior?

Steve Valentine, the guy who played Allistair in Dragon Age, and the female is unknown, but speculated as Claudia Black, who played Morrigan in Dragon Age, and Chloe in Uncharted.
#27 Posted by RE_Player1 (7526 posts) -

If it is Nolan North I am going to play as a Jedi Consular first. As stupid as that sounds I love the man's work, easily my favourite voice actor.

#28 Posted by Dallas_Raines (2221 posts) -

@CL60:

Cool, half the cast of Uncharted 2 already confirmed.

#29 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -

Nolan North is the Smuggler.

#30 Posted by Dustpan (1694 posts) -

@CL60: Yeah, I've been hearing that it's him for awhile now, but has it actually been confirmed by an official source?

#31 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@JustTheDoctor said:

@CL60: Yeah, I've been hearing that it's him for awhile now, but has it actually been confirmed by an official source?

I'm not sure. I'm just going by what I've been hearing most others saying as to what is confirmed and what isn't.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.