Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

Possible Release Date Leak

Avatar image for white_silhouette
    White_Silhouette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By White_Silhouette
    No Caption Provided

Saw this tweeted from the TORwars site feed. Could be a release day or could be just a place holder.

I do remember seeing that the Revan book that's coming out was scheduled for mid Nov. Could be some easy cross promotion if they came out around the same time.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Red

Looks like some pretty sloppy photoshop. So many dates have been "leaked" for this game that I won't believe anything not said officially by BioWare.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

I'm pretty sure they said that they want that book to come out around the same time as the game. But I doubt this is real.

Avatar image for white_silhouette
    White_Silhouette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By White_Silhouette

Looks like amazon is listing the book to be around Nov 15th. However that could be a place holder as well. Would not be surprised if we don't hear a release date until after the Sept beta tests.

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#5  Edited By MachoFantastico

Hang on, what happened to the Amazon thing? I had an email from Amazon.co.uk a while back saying that there had been some changes to my SWTOR order, most noticeably a stated release date of 31/12/2011.. guess that was incorrect.

SirPsychoSexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By SirPsychoSexy

Well it's not photoshopped, I am looking at it right now

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By CL60
    @White_Silhouette said:

Looks like amazon is listing the book to be around Nov 15th. However that could be a place holder as well. Would not be surprised if we don't hear a release date until after the Sept beta tests.

That's what they said when they announced the September tests, that they will most likely give a release date during those, or after them.
    Potango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Potango

@TrueEnglishGent: 12/31/ is a place holder date for amazon when they dont know when the game is coming out. GT5 had the same date until the game came out in late November .

eag67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By eag67

Ive heard that the release date will be announced at PAX which might make sense since they have a panel there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.