Update 1.2

#1 Edited by ArtelinaRose (1850 posts) -
#2 Posted by DurdenGJ (3 posts) -

I think this update will make it or break it for SWTOR. I am loving the game but everyday more and more people are leaving. I think some will come back for this I just hope Bioware doesn't release it with to many bugs. I think this game has a lot of potential.

#3 Posted by Wuddel (2092 posts) -

So I have been playing since january. It seems that the main problem really seems that they opened too many servers too fast. I played with the GB guys on a heavily populated server on the east cost. Then I moved to a more or less random german server with 3 old friends. This was completely barren, although it was "standard" populated. Now we all moved to the "premiere" german server. Which is really heavily populated. And it is a blast! It seems people abandon their servers and start there.

#4 Posted by Fattony12000 (7402 posts) -

Jumping into this now.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

#5 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

The patch notes are insane.

#6 Posted by CaptainCody (1505 posts) -

Damn, that music was pretty epic. Who composed the OST?

#7 Edited by adoggz (2067 posts) -
#8 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1850 posts) -

Holy shit two fucking pages of patch notes

this might be HUGE

#9 Posted by amir90 (2156 posts) -
@CL60 I have no idea how Sith Inq/sage are suppose to be able to heal in raids anymore. Unless healing abilities gets cheaper or force regen gets changed.
#10 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@DurdenGJ said:

I think this update will make it or break it for SWTOR. I am loving the game but everyday more and more people are leaving. I think some will come back for this I just hope Bioware doesn't release it with to many bugs. I think this game has a lot of potential.

I agree with this.
I'm totally done with the game after leveling once to 50 and then halfway again.
There's no fun in replaying a new class, so I hope the legacy is gonna add some cool stuff or I might never find the will to play it again :/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.