Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

When Do You Enter Product Code? Just Covering My Bases

bunnymud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bunnymud

I entered my product code after I pre-ordered from Origin, but checking my account on the SWToR website the box in the steps on activation is greyed out. I know it is probably greyed out until I get my email stating that I can enter the pre-launch but I'm just asking anyopne that has gotten in if this was the case with them.

EDIT: When I re-enter it it says that it has already been used.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

The real retail code should be mailed to us on the 16th, that's what I heard at least.
    The code we got mailed was the pre order code.

bunnymud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By bunnymud

Thx a ton. Looks like I'll get in on Friday seeing as I preordered Dec.3rd...I hope

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=219733#edit219733

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.