Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

Why did my box come with TWO registration codes?

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Jost1

i read about some boxes not containing codes at all, have they put two in my boxed copy by mistake?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Hrm, could be. To be safe you should post both of them here. So we can research. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Jost1 said:

i read about some boxes not containing codes at all, have they put two in my boxed copy by mistake?

The process of packing games it automated. Slips of paper stick toghter. Ive gotten games with three codes in it. Ive often given them away. 
    TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By TheHT

Oh damn, I forgot to tell you, one of those is mine. Just PM me it and don't worry about it. ;)

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jost1

Heh. I guess I'll give it to a friend or something.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Aetheldod

@Jost1: You dont know it yet but we will be best friends in the future ;)

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By N7

DUDE HOLY FUCK I WOULD LOVE ONE OF THOSE CODES FOR MY FRIEND YOU SEE HE IS DYING HE WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD YOU SEE AND HIS LAST REQUEST WAS TO PLAY THE OLD REPUBLIC AND I TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET HIM TO PLAY IT BUT MY HOUSE BURNED DOWN DURING CHRISTMAS AND THE GAME WITH ALL OF MY MONEY WAS LOST IN THE INFERNO AND I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO TELL HIM HIS FINAL WISH WOULD NEVER COME TRUE.

If you could make this donation to Lawrence McWomack, I'm sure he would be at peace knowing someone was able to make that contribution to him.

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Akyho

I think you need to create a new blood sport with the prize being the code.

Or be nice....i will leave it up to you what nice is.

Avatar image for scrumdidlyumptious
    Scrumdidlyumptious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It's Christmas

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Enigma777
    @N7 said:

DUDE HOLY FUCK I WOULD LOVE ONE OF THOSE CODES FOR MY FRIEND YOU SEE HE IS DYING HE WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD YOU SEE AND HIS LAST REQUEST WAS TO PLAY THE OLD REPUBLIC AND I TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET HIM TO PLAY IT BUT MY HOUSE BURNED DOWN DURING CHRISTMAS AND THE GAME WITH ALL OF MY MONEY WAS LOST IN THE INFERNO AND I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO TELL HIM HIS FINAL WISH WOULD NEVER COME TRUE.  If you could make this donation to Lawrence McWomack, I'm sure he would be at peace knowing someone was able to make that contribution to him.

Don't listen to this liar! He's the one who shot his friend!!! He killed him in cold blood then burned the house down to get rid of the evidence. 

On the other hand my uncle is dying because his 7th liver transplant was just rejected. He lost it when he was in 'Nam, the gooks shot down his plane and a shark ate it while he was in the ocean for 14 days with no food or water and his life-long dream was to play an MMO with Star Wars which he first saw as a young man in Okinawa and he new that Lucas had a hit on his hands and that one day 2 doctors would create a company that made video games and fulfill his dreams of being a female Hans Solo. 
    Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ravenlight

Two codes, one box.

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jost1

Yes, I think I shall arrange a bloodsport event. Only one man will leave the ring alive.

Edit: some funny posts in this thread :D

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By N7
    @Jost1 said:

Yes, I think I shall arrange a bloodsport event. Only one man will leave the ring alive.

Edit: some funny posts in this thread :D

YOU NAME THE TIME AND THE PLACE. YOU CAN TELL I'M HARDCORE BECAUSE I'M TALKING IN ALL CAPS.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.