Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: X-Wing

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released February 1993

A space combat simulation set in the Star Wars universe, Star Wars: X-Wing lets players pilot the signature starfighters of the Rebel Alliance in a variety of different scenarios, ultimately culminating in the destruction of the original Death Star.

Man, those were the days

TheCheese33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheCheese33

I remember when space sims like this were at the top of their game. Here's hoping that someday, Lucasarts will come to their senses and release an all-new X-Wing.

Boiglenoight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Boiglenoight

Yeah, I think there's a place for things like Rogue Squadron and such, but dude.  Star Wars + simlike experience = pretty much the best gaming around. 

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Willy105

X-Wing and Rogue Squadron 2 were the best Star Wars games ever made. Forget those RPG's.

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Otacon

I adored X-wing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.