Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars

Franchise »

Star Wars is a space fantasy film franchise that initially told the tale of Luke Skywalker and a rebellion's struggle against the evil Galactic Empire. It has spawned over one hundred games, six sequels/prequels and at least millions of different shirts, action figures and other merchandise.

EA Will Make All Your Star Wars Games Now

SHADOWINFINITE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#251  Edited By SHADOWINFINITE

DICE is now working on Star Wars Battlefront 3, I just know it! Now it will look like the sequel to battlefield 4 just in a galaxy, far, far away. Plus EA are actually going to make 1313!!!

DanTheGamer32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

People are quick to jump to 'doom and gloom' but if this didn't happen, we may not have seen another Star Wars game come out ever.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By BigBoss1911

DICE, please finish Battlefront 3

tricky69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Hey Bioware, just a quick note, don't touch that sinkhole called the Star Wars universe. Instead stick with the Mass Effect universe as it's better written, more richer and more fucking interesting.

Missacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By Missacre

Why on earth would you want yet another uninspired BROWN'N'BLOOM casual military shooter? There are so many other, much better franchises they could work on. Please tell me you've played a Star Wars game other than Battlefront 2.

rox360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@missacre:

Because simply being a Star Wars game disqualifies it from being a military shooter and thus makes it about 50 times more inspiring than any multiplayer shooter that's come out in the past half decade or so?

Missacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rox360: So you're saying that the EMPIRE and the REBEL ALLIANCE aren't military organizations at all? Sure you might have robots and whatnot, it's still a military shooter. Also looking at Lucasarts' recent record, it's gonna be pretty uninspired.

rox360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By rox360

@missacre:

I guess we use "military shooter" to mean different things. When you say military, I think Call of Duty, I think Medal of Honor and Battlefield. I do not think Halo or Gears of War or Warhammer 40k. I also don't think there's anything particularly casual about either Modern Warfare or Jedi Knight, so since I have no idea what that part of your post referred to, either, I guess we have pretty much no common semantic ground and it would probably be best to drop the subject entirely.

Missacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rox360: Yeah let's just agree to disagree then. No hard feelings. :)

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@missacre said:
    @bigboss1911 said:

Why on earth would you want yet another uninspired BROWN'N'BLOOM casual military shooter? There are so many other, much better franchises they could work on. Please tell me you've played a Star Wars game other than Battlefront 2.

Why yes, Iv played (and beaten) Dark Forces, DarkForces 2, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, Battlefront 1 and 2, Rogue Squadron, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Empire, The Force Unleashed, Republic Commando, Jedi Starfighters....and practically every other Star Wars game.

Ryzon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't as bad as it sounds. I did a bunch of research on this, and

To continue reading this comment, purchase our Platinum Comment Pak™ (available only on Origin™), or purchase five (5) Crest™ products between now and May 8th, 2013!

Heh, made me chuckle!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.