Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars

Franchise »

Star Wars is a space fantasy film franchise that initially told the tale of Luke Skywalker and a rebellion's struggle against the evil Galactic Empire. It has spawned over one hundred games, six sequels/prequels and at least millions of different shirts, action figures and other merchandise.

LucasArts Should Hire This Man

• 108 results
    Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#101  Edited By Brackynews

These tributes are relevant to my interests. One step closer to Minority Report interfaces.

Seeing Corellian corvettes jump in made me squee a li'l bit.

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#102  Edited By Dreamfall31

wow...can't believe there are still people on this site just posting complaining about Patricks choice of articles. The dude was hired and he can write about anything he wants. Atleast GB isn't just a basic news site. You know sometimes there ISNT any new or good news. So these neat articles Patrick does every so often are a look at other aspects of gaming that aren't just a new image from Halo 4 or boring shit about Modern Warfare 3. I appreciate them very much.

There are only a few games that are coming out that I am interested in so mostly 70% of the site news is irrelevant to me. Articles like this give gaming some credibility and not just OMG HEADSHOT BOOM BLOOD EXPLOSION!!!

Krelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By Krelle

@Ragdrazi: @Ragdrazi said:

You know... I really feel I have to call it. Pat is a damn fine duder and all. He's great in Quick Looks and such. And I mean that. He's an interesting personality. But he writes the worst articles I have ever seen on Giant Bomb. He just chooses the stupidest topics. I don't understand why. His game politics coverage is great. But Gratuitous Space Battles on a touch screen... isn't interesting. And Playstation Home... isn't interesting! And the fact that Amazon.com was briefly not selling the black 3DS... isn't interesting!! I feel upset that I've wasted my time with these articles, but I feel more upset that such an interesting person wrote such crap. Patrick is great. But he's just not good at figuring out which things are actually interesting.

Its called news.

Go read Kotaku if you want boobs and japanorama.

Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By Contro

Lucas Arts should kill George Lucas.
    Dixperiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#105  Edited By Dixperiken

@Ragdrazi said:

You know... I really feel I have to call it. Pat is a damn fine duder and all. He's great in Quick Looks and such. And I mean that. He's an interesting personality. But he writes the worst articles I have ever seen on Giant Bomb. He just chooses the stupidest topics. I don't understand why. His game politics coverage is great. But Gratuitous Space Battles on a touch screen... isn't interesting. And Playstation Home... isn't interesting! And the fact that Amazon.com was briefly not selling the black 3DS... isn't interesting!! I feel upset that I've wasted my time with these articles, but I feel more upset that such an interesting person wrote such crap. Patrick is great. But he's just not good at figuring out which things are actually interesting.

Completely disagree. I find these types of articles Patrick writes to be the most interesting. The Playstation Home articles are very interesting to me because I felt like I barely new what that was. And a masters student creating a project like that in what I gleamed to be his spare time is mind blowing to me.

But as has been mentioned to you already, if you don't think this article is worth your time then stop reading. No one is forcing you. Neither are they forcing you to add to the "Someone on the internet doesn't like someone else on the internet" type of posts.

SHADOWINFINITE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#106  Edited By SHADOWINFINITE

That is really cool, LucasArts would make big money

flanker22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#107  Edited By flanker22

this is like a poorly optimized rts game just craws after a little while and requires a ridiculous multi monitor touch setup. gtfo

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By PureRok

Watched for about 20 seconds before I was bored. Looked crap.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.