Macgyver Wars!

Posted by MB (12384 posts) -

As part of the continuing series that began a couple of weeks ago with Airwolf Wars - Imperial Edition, I bring you...the opening to Macgyver, Star Wars style! Or is it the opening to a Star Wars TV show, Macgyver style? Who knows. This will probably only appeal to people old enough to remember Macgyver that also are Star Wars nerds, but I don't care, I love this stuff. Enjoy.

#1 Edited by MB (12384 posts) -

As part of the continuing series that began a couple of weeks ago with Airwolf Wars - Imperial Edition, I bring you...the opening to Macgyver, Star Wars style! Or is it the opening to a Star Wars TV show, Macgyver style? Who knows. This will probably only appeal to people old enough to remember Macgyver that also are Star Wars nerds, but I don't care, I love this stuff. Enjoy.

#2 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -

Star Wars + McGuyver = Mind Blown

#3 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3704 posts) -

Thats funny because Harrison Ford kind of reminds me of Richard Dean Anderson.

#4 Posted by HansKaosu (756 posts) -

Awesome

#5 Posted by EpicSteve (6487 posts) -

Epic

#6 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

That would be a great show. Luke can't quite reach the paperclip and tape, so he uses the force. I wonder what those crazy rebels will get into next week.

#7 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Hahaha that was pretty great, nice one.

#8 Posted by MB (12384 posts) -
@Claude: Or...Luke carves a lightsaber out of a bar of soap and an empty paper towel roll.
#9 Posted by ZombiePie (5662 posts) -

Luke notices that a kidnapped child is locked in a cell but he doesn't know how he should free the child while not awaken the guards! Anyways I"m not sure what would be a better combination, Star Wars and MacGuyver where some of my favorite things to watch back in the day...ahhh nostalgia.

#10 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

That was great and pretty believeable too..

#11 Posted by DeVeAn (414 posts) -

Thats pretty neat. I like MacGyver lol.

#12 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

Make it happen george, Do somthing right.

#13 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

I love MacGyver (in a totally manly way of course). This seriously blew my freakin' mind. Got a good laugh out of me.

#14 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

lawls, nice editing. I loved Macgyver the spirit of the A Team lived in that great man...

He did a episode in London I recall,

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.