What's your opinion of Star Wars?

#1 Posted by Roflwaffles (184 posts) -

I don't give a fuck what anyone says; Star Wars is the shit.

#2 Posted by ajamafalous (11809 posts) -

I don't really care for it.

#3 Posted by SPACETURTLE (1622 posts) -
@ajamafalous said:
" I don't really care for it. "
#4 Posted by ViciousAnchovy (720 posts) -

I, too, think it is the shit.

#5 Posted by Ben_H (3293 posts) -
@Roflwaffles said:
" I don't give a fuck what anyone says; Star Wars is the shit. "
Heck yes.  Well at least the old stuff and the books.
#6 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -

Star Wars is awesome.  I wonder how many people have now decided it sucks simply because Jeff Gerstmann and Ryan Davis don't like it.

#7 Posted by m1k3 (1325 posts) -

I know more about Star Wars than Star Trek... which isn't that much.

#8 Posted by FreakAche (2948 posts) -

Star Wars is good, but don't expect a lot of positive opinions about it on this site, as people tend to parrot back whatever the Giant Bomb staff say.

#9 Posted by Delta_Ass (3246 posts) -

I really dislike it.

#10 Posted by Mushir (2389 posts) -

I have actually never ever watched a single Star Wars movie. My friends wanted to kill me when I told them that. Seriously I've seen a few bits and pieces of some of them when they've been on TV but I just never found it to be that interesting to me.

#11 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2408 posts) -

Star Wars is the shit, as are many of the games.

#12 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

Indeed it is.

#13 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

It's alright.

#14 Posted by Wes899 (2106 posts) -

Episode 5 is the best one. 6 is terrible, 4 is alright, and the prequels are all awful.

#15 Posted by Toxin066 (3250 posts) -

4-6 are amazing, 1 is pretty good, 2 and 3 are alright (as far as movies go). But I always enjoy watching them.

#16 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

I like a lot of Star Wars it's good except for the prequels, their all bad. 

#17 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

Like a wise man once said, "Jedi is my religion, and Star wars is the shit".

No wait I think that was Haze. Anyway yes, if you grew up with it Star Wars is the shit

#18 Posted by Skald (4366 posts) -

Star Wars is great.

#19 Edited by TheJollyRajah (1576 posts) -

I love Star Wars. The original trilogy is the best. Episodes 1-3 aren't as good but they're not as bad as everyone makes them out to be. However, I think most of the recent animated movies and games are awful. Star Trek is cool too, but I like Star Wars for it's character.

#20 Posted by DarkGamerOO7 (574 posts) -

Star Wars was a beautiful trilogy with philosophical message about becoming the very thing you fought against. The ultimate irony with the Star Wars movies is that it's creator went from being a fantastic independent, movie maker that focused more on the story and characters than the special effects to a terrible corporate movie maker that focuses more on the special effects than the story or characters. The Star Wars Prequels are a joke and an insult to the Star Wars universe, they make no sense, have lame and senseless plots with one-dementional characters that go against what Star Wars was originally about and the remastered versions of the Original Star Wars Trilogy are a joke. Stop shoving more shit on the screen, removing shit that is important to characterization (Greedo didn't even shoot at Han, Han just killed him) and over-dubbing shit in your movie Lucas!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.