Anyone still play?

#1 Posted by solidphoenix (286 posts) -

I know it's a 10 year old game, but I still play regularly. Just the gameplay and replay value keep me hooked, even after so long.
I also follow the pro-gaming scene in Korea and check out Teamliquid.net
Does anyone else here still play?

#2 Posted by Xeno (130 posts) -

I'll play on occasion, and I've been following some pro games with english commentaries on Youtube. I feel like such a tool for doing it, but they're really entertaining.

#3 Posted by solidphoenix (286 posts) -
Xeno said:
"I'll play on occasion, and I've been following some pro games with english commentaries on Youtube. I feel like such a tool for doing it, but they're really entertaining.
"
Yeh definitely.
I like listening to the commentaries too.
Klazart, Moletrap, Diggity, Cholera.
Good times...
#4 Posted by Destroyeron (352 posts) -

I play, but mostly lan games at college. I just get owned online. :-P

#5 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

I might get back into it the closer it gets to SC2's release.

#6 Posted by iGaboru (215 posts) -

I just bought it off the Blizzard Store, real good price for the pack. And believe it or not, I've never played it online with anyone :D so I might probably get always owned... still will give it a try.

#7 Posted by TheWesman (378 posts) -

Yeah, I just started this game.  Talk about late.  Anyways, it's great so far, now I'm gonna put it on my MacBook and see how that works out....in class......  :D

#8 Posted by mithhunter55 (597 posts) -

Starcraft became huge at my highschool in 2004. ...we got it banned from the library at school, lots of lunches spent on epic battles. I went out and got the battle chest, Starcraft:broodwar is still my favorite game of all time. I rarly go a month with out playing online, I actually don't like the campaigns.

#9 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -

No , Not really

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.