Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 12, 2013

The second chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy, Heart of the Swarm is a science fiction-themed real-time strategy game for PC and Mac. Players take control of the vicious Zerg faction in an interstellar war against the hard-nosed Terrans and psionic Protoss.

Love that pre-load

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I have to say that I love what they did for people who patched the game prior to release. I bought a physical version of the CE and didn't even have to put my install disk in cause the entirety of the game was already there. Just activated my key and off away I go.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

It's good stuff. I bought the digital version last week, rolled out of bed and there she was.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Yeah I was in playing within 10 minutes of the NA server unlocking.

Though things seem borked now though. Keeps telling me achievements are offline then crashing with a fatal error message. A lot of people are getting it. It is too bad because I played all afternoon no problem then like a half hour ago this happened and it has been crashing ever since.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.