Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 12, 2013

The second chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy, Heart of the Swarm is a science fiction-themed real-time strategy game for PC and Mac. Players take control of the vicious Zerg faction in an interstellar war against the hard-nosed Terrans and psionic Protoss.

*Possible Spoilers* HotS end cutscene possibly leaked

Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vlademir

I found this on Team Liquid a couple of days ago and couldn't find a forum post about it so I figured I would post this here. It's a possible leak of concept art and placeholder animations for the final cutscene of Heart of the Swarm. People have commented on how the music is from Transformers and the voice acting isn't that great but others say it could all be placeholder. It seems like a lot of debate is going around about this but I couldn't find a clear answer as to whether it is fake or not.

GodsMistakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GodsMistakeXx

This was leaked a few months ago... And I'm pretty sure it's real, Blizzard was working pretty quickly to take them down. 

EDIT: However, I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the ending a bit because of the leak.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By AgentJ

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.