Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 12, 2013

The second chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy, Heart of the Swarm is a science fiction-themed real-time strategy game for PC and Mac. Players take control of the vicious Zerg faction in an interstellar war against the hard-nosed Terrans and psionic Protoss.

TeamLiquid and Day[9]'s HotS Community Launch Party

kortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kortex

Sweet. I remember Day9's launch event for WoL and i loved it. Hypetrain, mothereffer!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=399116

baldgye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By baldgye

should be good, but I doubt the servers will be up or accessable

haffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By haffy

Yeah I was wondering about that. They're kind of putting a lot into this with the 24 hour stream of the game going live. Could go pretty badly if they mess it up.

baldgye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

@haffy said:

Yeah I was wondering about that. They're kind of putting a lot into this with the 24 hour stream of the game going live. Could go pretty badly if they mess it up.

my guess, is that they have some sort of local server set up or something, if not I'd be amazed if it wasn't broken/laggy

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@kortex said:

Sweet. I remember Day9's launch event for WoL and i loved it. Hypetrain, mothereffer!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=399116

Fixed.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

@baldgye said:

@haffy said:

my guess, is that they have some sort of local server set up or something, if not I'd be amazed if it wasn't broken/laggy

You would think that after the Sim City fiasco and Blizzard running the largest MMO in the world for almost a decade now, that they would know a thing or two about server stability and could account for this stuff. We will see though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.