TeamLiquid and Day[9]'s HotS Community Launch Party

#1 Edited by kortex (441 posts) -

Sweet. I remember Day9's launch event for WoL and i loved it. Hypetrain, mothereffer!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=399116

#2 Edited by baldgye (756 posts) -

should be good, but I doubt the servers will be up or accessable

#3 Edited by haffy (673 posts) -

Yeah I was wondering about that. They're kind of putting a lot into this with the 24 hour stream of the game going live. Could go pretty badly if they mess it up.

#4 Posted by baldgye (756 posts) -

@haffy said:

Yeah I was wondering about that. They're kind of putting a lot into this with the 24 hour stream of the game going live. Could go pretty badly if they mess it up.

my guess, is that they have some sort of local server set up or something, if not I'd be amazed if it wasn't broken/laggy

#5 Posted by Winternet (7936 posts) -
@kortex said:

Sweet. I remember Day9's launch event for WoL and i loved it. Hypetrain, mothereffer!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=399116

Fixed.

#6 Posted by crusader8463 (14308 posts) -

@baldgye said:

@haffy said:

Yeah I was wondering about that. They're kind of putting a lot into this with the 24 hour stream of the game going live. Could go pretty badly if they mess it up.

my guess, is that they have some sort of local server set up or something, if not I'd be amazed if it wasn't broken/laggy

You would think that after the Sim City fiasco and Blizzard running the largest MMO in the world for almost a decade now, that they would know a thing or two about server stability and could account for this stuff. We will see though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.