Trailer Leaked

#1 Posted by endless_void (731 posts) -
#2 Posted by imsh_pl (3577 posts) -

Looks legit to me.

#3 Posted by thehexeditor (1436 posts) -

Fuck yes.
FUCK YES.
 
I absolutely loved SC2's campaign (playing through it a second time now) and totally looking forward to this.

#4 Posted by TheHT (12559 posts) -

Nice outfit, former creepy blade lady.

#5 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6805 posts) -

DAMNIT.  Video is private now.

#6 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6805 posts) -
#7 Posted by Starfishhunter9 (385 posts) -

Yeah I can't find another link. If someone can could they please post it.

#8 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1695 posts) -

Purple logo! 

#9 Posted by jorbear (2570 posts) -

I need more!

#10 Posted by canucks23 (1080 posts) -

Way more excited for this campaign than the last one. I like playing zerg a lot more than terran.

#11 Posted by Subjugation (4812 posts) -

SARAHHHH!

#12 Posted by Spoonman671 (5127 posts) -

Well that was teasery.

#13 Posted by Sjupp (1945 posts) -

Taken down! FFFFFFUUUU

#14 Posted by BrainSpecialist (575 posts) -
@Sjupp said:
Taken down! FFFFFFUUUU
THAT was quick.
#15 Posted by ComradeCrash (584 posts) -
@Sjupp said:
Taken down! FFFFFFUUUU
kkkKK! Man i missed it!
#16 Posted by BlueStriped (107 posts) -

  

#17 Posted by Rhaknar (6299 posts) -

LOL at GT taking down the youtube video(s), but not having it on gametrailers yet... obviously it was / is going to be a exclusive for e3 soon... leaks, gotta love 'em

#18 Posted by csl316 (11067 posts) -

Not bad.  Looks like the look of Kerrigan here is gonna stick,

#19 Edited by raiz265 (2246 posts) -
@Rhaknar said:

LOL at GT taking down the youtube video(s), but not having it on gametrailers yet... obviously it was / is going to be a exclusive for e3 soon... leaks, gotta love 'em

i've read somehwere that there is a week long NDA or something on the HotS stuff they showed to the press 2 or 3 days ago. 
 
not neccessarily an e3 thing, blizzard doesn't even go there i think(?)
#20 Posted by punkxblaze (3011 posts) -

So it looks like HOTS is gonna be what I expected after SC2. Raynor and his supporters continue to be rebel as fuck, and I'm willing to bet Kerrigan, despite being rehumaniozed, or whatever, still has her connection to the Zerg, causing them to be a friendly faction now.
 
...So like Brood Wars without the weird brewing antagonism.

#21 Posted by Cirdain (3461 posts) -
#22 Posted by Zero_ (2016 posts) -

Anyone remember that old video that was leaked, the ending of Heart of the Swarm? How'd Blizzard go about addressing that? It was obviously -something-... reckon they'll change the ending?

#23 Posted by Hector (3522 posts) -
Thats bad ass, going to start playing again.
#24 Posted by Borodin (421 posts) -
@Anwar said:
@Raggy: thanks for reposting it had no chance to see the video.
Ditto thanks Raggy!
#25 Posted by Yanngc33 (4551 posts) -

Looks insane, gametrailers must be pretty pissed though

#26 Posted by Marz (5745 posts) -

surprised there's not more posts about this

#27 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1538 posts) -

Dunno whats so good about it. 
 
The same thing with the WOL trailers. Action packed. 
 
But never forget: ITS AN RTS. GAMEPLAY WILL NEVER BE THAT COOL.

#28 Posted by RTSlord (1228 posts) -

looks pretty sweet, i cant wait for the campaign

#29 Posted by Kyreo (4683 posts) -
@Progn0sticator said:
Purple logo! 
#30 Posted by Tennmuerti (8515 posts) -

Looks kind of meh actually.
There is like almost nothing to see here except Kerrigan in the ghost suit :/
 
The first SC2 trailer gave me a hard on and I screamed like a little girl.
This, eh, I dunno, it's o.k. I guess.

#31 Posted by Flaboere (386 posts) -
@Tennmuerti said:
Looks kind of meh actually. There is like almost nothing to see here except Kerrigan in the ghost suit :/  The first SC2 trailer gave me a hard on and I screamed like a little girl. This, eh, I dunno, it's o.k. I guess.
Kerrigan in ghost suit? To me she looked naked with glowing wires al over. You're not confusing with Nova? 
 
All we learned from this trailer is that Nova is out to get Kerrigan. 
#32 Posted by Tennmuerti (8515 posts) -
@Flaboere said:
@Tennmuerti said:
Looks kind of meh actually. There is like almost nothing to see here except Kerrigan in the ghost suit :/  The first SC2 trailer gave me a hard on and I screamed like a little girl. This, eh, I dunno, it's o.k. I guess.
Kerrigan in ghost suit? To me she looked naked with glowing wires al over. You're not confusing with Nova?  All we learned from this trailer is that Nova is out to get Kerrigan. 
At 00:28 you see Kerrigan in the ghost suit, it's white.
#33 Posted by Flaboere (386 posts) -
@Tennmuerti said:
@Flaboere said:
@Tennmuerti said:
Looks kind of meh actually. There is like almost nothing to see here except Kerrigan in the ghost suit :/  The first SC2 trailer gave me a hard on and I screamed like a little girl. This, eh, I dunno, it's o.k. I guess.
Kerrigan in ghost suit? To me she looked naked with glowing wires al over. You're not confusing with Nova?  All we learned from this trailer is that Nova is out to get Kerrigan. 
At 00:28 you see Kerrigan in the ghost suit, it's white.
Yeah, now I see it. Never the less, agree it's kind of "meh", it's just a very dramatic trailer with no content almost. Tells us nothing of what HotS is about. It's just "Dun dun, here's more Blizzard action, better look forward to it!"
#34 Posted by NickL (2261 posts) -

Cool trailer, I didn't get much info from it besides a purple logo though.

#35 Posted by RsistncE (4499 posts) -

Yawn. Maybe if Blizzard made their games as good as their CG trailers and cutscenes then I'd actually get excited, although I should say that Diablo 3 looks like it'll be attempting to remedy that.

#36 Posted by AndrewB (7782 posts) -

Seems similar to the Illidan plotline from the Warcraft 3 expansion (now Nova is hunting down Kerrigan).  
 
It is so effing stupid that they keep pulling this video from every online source it gets uploaded to. I still managed to see it. Everyone should have the chance at this point. If something leaks, just freaking move on with life and let everyone see it. Covering it up for your own reveal is pointless. You should just get it out there in as high quality as possible, as soon as possible.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.