What's your level of play in multiplayer?

Posted by Pr1mus (3952 posts) 1 year, 9 months ago

Poll: What's your level of play in multiplayer? (56 votes)

Grand Master 5%
Master 4%
Diamond 14%
Platinum 7%
Gold 16%
Silver 7%
Bronze 11%
I get whooped by easy difficulty AI 36%
#1 Edited by Pr1mus (3952 posts) -

So yeah, for what little i played online i'm a pretty terrible player and i'm curious to just how bad i should feel.

#2 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -

In my mind, I'm probably a Diamond. In the real deal? Well, I don't play Starcraft II multiplayer :p

#3 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

Majority vote for master, huh. Oh, and a few grand masters? Obviously, this is legit.

I'm a diamond player. I was master when I was playing seriously several months ago, but now I'm back to diamond after I stopped. Getting serious again after HotS, I should be able to climb back to master sooner than later.

#4 Edited by EarlessShrimp (1669 posts) -

Haven't played II yet but if it's anything like the first games, I get my ass handed to me in every way.

#5 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7100 posts) -

I imagine I'm the greatest player to ever exist but I should probably play the game once before I make my decision. In any event I voted for H.

#6 Posted by mellotronrules (1250 posts) -

silver for 1s, but i almost exclusively play with buddies in 3v3- in which we're PLATINUM. yeah i know it's easier...BUT PLATINUM GUISE.

#7 Posted by CJduke (800 posts) -

Diamond. Probably back to platinum now though that I haven't played in a few months.

#8 Edited by Fredchuckdave (6162 posts) -

Was Diamond back when that was the top league; game kind of sucks though (well game's okay, not as good as Brood War but perfectly serviceable, playerbase is garbage)

#9 Posted by ThomasG666 (154 posts) -

Diamond and gold when the game launched...and I left it to that Now bronze would make me happy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.