Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 12, 2013

The second chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy, Heart of the Swarm is a science fiction-themed real-time strategy game for PC and Mac. Players take control of the vicious Zerg faction in an interstellar war against the hard-nosed Terrans and psionic Protoss.

WTF is... Blizzard Arcade?

Avatar image for gelatinousgelboy
    Gelatinousgelboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

TotalBiscuit posted a video about the Free Arcade in Starcraft 2, thought it'd be nice to share :)

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's awesome, is what it is. Check it out guys.

Loading Video...

Completely free.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There are a ton of great games on the arcade. Definitely worth getting into even if you don't like the core game.

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By slyspider

Arcade is bananas and awesome

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By flasaltine

Is this only for the highly customized game modes? I know there was some stuff on the custom games list before that was just pretty much SC2 with some special social things thrown in like betting. At least I think that is what it was. Is there a way to just play SC2 for free with this?

yinstarrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By yinstarrunner

@flacracker said:

Is this only for the highly customized game modes? I know there was some stuff on the custom games list before that was just pretty much SC2 with some special social things thrown in like betting. At least I think that is what it was. Is there a way to just play SC2 for free with this?

They made custom games too. Basically the only thing you can't do on the free version now would be the ladder and the campaign.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.