Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

Anybody have an extra beta invite?

SilverShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Edited By SilverShadow

Evidently Blizzard hates me or something. Starcraft has to be my favorite video game series of all time. Because it is the first game I got REALLY REALLY good at. I was one of the top ranked in North America for a time :)

So my question to all of you is: if somebody has an extra beta invite, could you help out a fanboy?

SilverShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SilverShadow

Evidently Blizzard hates me or something. Starcraft has to be my favorite video game series of all time. Because it is the first game I got REALLY REALLY good at. I was one of the top ranked in North America for a time :)

So my question to all of you is: if somebody has an extra beta invite, could you help out a fanboy?

MadeinFinland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MadeinFinland

I wish I had one.

BTW, asking for one on a forums won't help you out much.

Ekasra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Ekasra

Unforunately bro, Blizzard has changed the way they give out invites since the last way. They're now tied to your Battle.net account and not an actual key. This was probably meant to crack down on the people selling the keys on ebay for 300$ a pop. Be patient. I never thought that I would get in, but did.

Jayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Jayzilla
    @Ekasra said:
    "   Unforunately bro, Blizzard has changed the way they give out invites since the last way. They're now tied to your Battle.net account and not an actual key. This was probably meant to crack down on the people selling the keys on ebay for 300$ a pop. Be patient. I never thought that I would get in, but did. "
    Ouch. So you tell the dude how they hand these out now,which was cool. Then you let him know that you have one. Way to pour lemon juice and salt in the paper cut bro. You should have left it at, "This is how you get in now. Much luck to you!"
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Vinchenzo

I am in the beta, and I only played it twice. Haha. :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
    deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I have a code but I haven't got round to playing it yet. 

SilverShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SilverShadow

So I've heard that Blizzard is giving out friend beta invites to people that are already in the invite. Anybody that's in the beta...want to be friends? I would be happy to take that extra invite off your hands!

joey2683

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By joey2683

Yeah, if anyone has an invite, I've been really looking forward to this. Have not got in yet.
    lazyboy325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By lazyboy325

Ha, extra one? I would settle for having just one. Or even just half of one (split an account with a friend) :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.