Community Tournament Interest check

#1 Edited by Hennet_sim (339 posts) -

I am thinking of running the Next community Tournamnet Post if your interested and what sever you are on

I am on the NA sever.

Edit* I will be running and coordinating this

Dates that will be aimed for is the 28th or 29th

First is a $10 steam game of the winners choice

Second is a $5 Steam game "courtesy of Moztacular"

Tournament Thread is now Live: http://www.giantbomb.com/starcraft-ii-wings-of-liberty/61-20674/giant-bomb-community-sc2-us-tournament-13-april-29th/35-542838/

#2 Posted by Thule (692 posts) -

Just letting you guys know that I'm no longer going to host GB tournaments. I'm currently doing other stuff and my interest in SC2 has kinda dropped off. I can almost certainly say that I'll start hosting again once HotS starts to get close, but right now I just don't have the time or desire to do so anymore.

GLHB.

#3 Edited by mrbunglesc2 (4 posts) -

I have interest and a lot of free time so I can help out as much as possible. I don't have any exp coordinating these kinds of things but like I said I have lots of free time. 

oh i'm from NA: mrbungle 282

#4 Edited by Hennet_sim (339 posts) -

I am going to coordinate and run this and remember to post what sever you are on.

#5 Posted by _Horde (839 posts) -

Yeah, this would be cool. I am on EU servers. :)

#6 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19330 posts) -

I'd be interested in participating in a tourney once more.

Server: NA

#7 Posted by EthanML (455 posts) -

I'd be up for it, I'm on EU.

#8 Posted by Wunder_ (1169 posts) -

Wunder.528 NA

#9 Posted by raiz265 (2238 posts) -

if i got the time i guess i'd be up for it again

but since i participated in a GB tournament i've started a job and my work schedule can be kinda wonky and i usually only know about them like one week in advance.... and then there's reallife stuff that can be kind of spontaneous because of that too... hotel work, fun times

got both an EU and NA account tho :P

#10 Posted by Moztacular (467 posts) -

Ill participate or stream, put some money towards prize pool as well.

#11 Posted by Hennet_sim (339 posts) -

You should do both :D I can help with the stream.

#12 Posted by mrbunglesc2 (4 posts) -

how many people do you want to commit before you get things going, and what about cross server play

#13 Posted by Hennet_sim (339 posts) -

I have 2 guest passes for EU players

#14 Posted by MauveForest (588 posts) -

I would be down to play. I play on NA and I have guest passes if european players need them :)

#15 Posted by Slag (4262 posts) -

Man I'd like to, but I may be out of town that weekend.

If I am able to show I'm on NA server

#16 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19330 posts) -

Prizes too? Perfect.

#17 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

If I'm available, sure.

#18 Posted by baldgye (756 posts) -

I'm up for it, as long as its not on a saterday... sunday is best for me, and im on both na and eu

#19 Posted by Hennet_sim (339 posts) -

Looks like there is alot of interest :D I will be making the tournament thread soon.

#20 Posted by MentalDisruption (1623 posts) -

I might join in depending on what I have going on. I'm on NA server. I also have all of my guest passes if any EU players end up needing them.

#21 Posted by Chronologist (267 posts) -

I'm also interested in GB tournaments :)

I'm on EU.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.