Did not expect to win this one

#1 Edited by amir90 (2178 posts) -

http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=212399

That was a lot of fun ^^

I was going for an early attack (transition to blink stalkers), and suddenly I got attacked by mass marines, thinking he must have gone around the map (map was metropolis) so I just killed them with my probes and two stalkers (my big army was down south by his base).

Well the rest you can find out in the replay, I will ruin the match if I tell more ^^

Happy now? :D

#2 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1336 posts) -

Posting replays 

BOSS MODE

#3 Posted by supermike6 (3641 posts) -

Description? I'll watch the replay later but this thread will probably get deleted if you don't provide some sort of summary of what went on.

#4 Posted by IBurningStar (2190 posts) -

ljoijsn9873byikhaIMNOTCONTRIBUTINGANYTHINGTOTHISTHREADou9832bk0i-0sy0pp0aaw752573

That was a lot of fun ^^

#5 Edited by amir90 (2178 posts) -

Edited with some description.

Why does not the embeded code work on giantbomb forum?
Sometimes I feel this forum is retarded.

#6 Posted by Grimluck343 (1160 posts) -

Bad cheese is bad. I especially like the part where he built his expo on the other side of the map then flew it back to his natural.

#7 Edited by csl316 (9438 posts) -

I'm gonna make an official replay thread.

Edit: I've made an official replay thread.

#8 Posted by Shibbxyz (285 posts) -

Sent this into when cheese fails, kk 
:D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.