Did the Amulet for Templars really need to be taken out?

#1 Edited by sreya92 (193 posts) -

It takes so damn long for them to get enough energy -_- couldn't they just nerf it to a lower energy to ensure no warp storming was going on

#2 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

They could've, but they didn't.

Don't forget that you're talking about the guys who think that people's problem with terran is the bunker build time.

#3 Edited by Donos (1194 posts) -

You know what else sucks? Having to spend even more time building your spellcaster than it takes to charge that 25 energy, and then having to buy an energy upgrade just to keep up with Protoss.

#4 Posted by StarvingGamer (8128 posts) -

@Donos said:

You know what else sucks? Having to spend even more time building your spellcaster than it takes to charge that 25 energy, and having to buy an energy upgrade just to keep up.

Pretty much thees, amulet or warp gate by themselves are fine but together they're imba.

#5 Posted by commandercup (500 posts) -

@Donos said:

You know what else sucks? Having to spend even more time building your spellcaster than it takes to charge that 25 energy, and then having to buy an energy upgrade just to keep up with Protoss.

If only templar could cloak, snipe, and storm. :) I think that taking out the amulet was a great move because being able to warp in a templar and immediately storm was pretty ridiculous. If the energy granted by the amulet was lowered, that would essentially defeat the purpose of the amulet in the first place.

#6 Edited by Meteora (5787 posts) -

The Amulet is basically what kept San alive for a brief time in the GSLs, because he was basically purchasing storms to defend his expos. It was slightly overpowered, even though I thought HTs were way more awesome than Colossi.

#7 Posted by StarvingGamer (8128 posts) -

@Meteora: NO SAN IS SECRETLY A GOD AMONGST MEN I WILL NOT HAVE YOU INSULT HIS GREATNESS

#8 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -
@StarvingGamer said:

@Meteora: NO SAN IS SECRETLY A GOD AMONGST MEN I WILL NOT HAVE YOU INSULT HIS GREATNESS

Nahhh man, Sage is the next best thing to San.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.