Fruit Dealer vs Boxer in the round of 32. Who will win?

#1 Posted by Tophar01 (141 posts) -
#2 Posted by Lukeweizer (2610 posts) -

They're facing eachother in the first round? That's rough.

#3 Posted by Tophar01 (141 posts) -
@Lukeweizer: Its actually the 2nd round, but yeah, there getting this out of the way early.
#4 Posted by Tebbit (4449 posts) -

Boxer may be a one of the best Terran players ever, but Fruit Dealer, I feel, has excitement behind him to win. He's the Barack Obama of professional Starcraft. 

...except Boxer isn't a shambles. Ba-zing!

#5 Posted by Jeffsekai (7026 posts) -

I bet its rigged so Boxer wins.

#6 Posted by strangone (179 posts) -

fruitdealer is playing fake boxer in the Ro32. The real boxer is playing someone else.

#7 Posted by DystopiaX (5293 posts) -
@Jeffsekai Doubt it. If they were gonna robot they wouldve put them in separate brackets, not make them play each other so early.
#8 Posted by Lukeweizer (2610 posts) -
@Tophar01 said:
" @Lukeweizer: Its actually the 2nd round, but yeah, there getting this out of the way early. "
Sorry. I don't know anything about Starcraft. I just heard Brad say that these guys are good.
#9 Posted by DystopiaX (5293 posts) -
@DystopiaX
@Jeffsekai Doubt it. If they were gonna robot they wouldve put them in separate brackets, not make them play each other so early.
Rig it. Fuck iPhone autocorrrect and my spelling errors.
#10 Edited by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

Yeah, there are two boxers in the tournament, slayers boxer is the real one, boxer is the fake one. Boxer and Fruit Dealer are however facing off in a showmatch for blizzcon this weekend.

#11 Posted by Fallen189 (4941 posts) -

Unsure. If it was Brood War, boxer, but I don't know how he's transitioned to SC2.

#12 Posted by alternate (2686 posts) -

I vote for Fruit Fucker.

#13 Posted by Tophar01 (141 posts) -
@strangone said:
" fruitdealer is playing fake boxer in the Ro32. The real boxer is playing someone else. "
So SlayerSBoxer is the "real" boxer and Boxer is the fake boxer? I assumed it would have been the other way around :S
#14 Edited by Thule (692 posts) -

SlayerSBoxer is the real Boxer's full ID. It's usually shortened to Boxer, but thats not possible right now because some idiot decided that calling himself Boxer also, was a good idea. 

Also Fruitdealer is to going roflstomp the fake Boxer, thereby eliminating this unfortunate problem.

#15 Posted by Tophar01 (141 posts) -
@Thule said:
" SlayerSBoxer is the real Boxer's full ID. It's usually shortened to Boxer, but thats not possible right now because some idiot decided that calling himself Boxer also, was a good idea.   Also Fruitdealer is going ro roflstomp the fake Boxer, thereby eliminating this unfortunate problem. "
Wow, my mistake. Well yea, thankfully this confusion will be cleared up in a couple of days when theres only 1 Boxer
#16 Posted by ComradeKritstov (693 posts) -

Fruitdealer and the real boxer are playing each other at Blizzcon.

#17 Posted by Tophar01 (141 posts) -
@ComradeKritstov said:
" Fruitdealer and the real boxer are playing each other at Blizzcon. "
Shiiiiiiiiiit, I forgot about that
#18 Posted by Feanor (1387 posts) -

Boxer isn't that great at SC2 yet, he just started. Boxer fanboys are starting to become one of the more annoying things in the Starcraft community.

#19 Posted by pwnasaurus (1286 posts) -

I know nothing of starcraft i would just like to say "fruit dealer" is a pretty sick screen name.

#20 Posted by Sil3n7 (1177 posts) -

I actually think Idra has a chance to take it.

#21 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

I find it crazy that if you type in 'fruit' then a space in YouTube, the bottom suggestion is Fruit Dealer. I had no idea he was that popular.

#22 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -
@Thule said:
" SlayerSBoxer is the real Boxer's full ID. It's usually shortened to Boxer, but thats not possible right now because some idiot decided that calling himself Boxer also, was a good idea.   Also Fruitdealer is to going roflstomp the fake Boxer, thereby eliminating this unfortunate problem. "
I played a Tester the other week.
Why would somebody take one of those names? I don't get it.
#23 Posted by Chokobo (1228 posts) -

Fake boxer played against someone else who sucked and it was probably one of the worst series I've ever seen on the pro level.

#24 Posted by raiz265 (2234 posts) -
@audiosnag said:
" @Thule said:
" SlayerSBoxer is the real Boxer's full ID. It's usually shortened to Boxer, but thats not possible right now because some idiot decided that calling himself Boxer also, was a good idea.   Also Fruitdealer is to going roflstomp the fake Boxer, thereby eliminating this unfortunate problem. "
I played a Tester the other week. Why would somebody take one of those names? I don't get it. "
yeah me neither... pretty astonishing tho that somebody takes the name and even makes it to the ro32 at gsl 

normally it's just low to decent fanboys who take names from pro players
#25 Posted by Raymayne (1226 posts) -

FD without a doubt.

#26 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -

Boxer's play style hasn't been that interesting so far in SCII.  I say Fruit Dealer.

#27 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -
@raiz265 said:
" @audiosnag said:
" @Thule said:
I played a Tester the other week. Why would somebody take one of those names? I don't get it. "
yeah me neither... pretty astonishing tho that somebody takes the name and even makes it to the ro32 at gsl  normally it's just low to decent fanboys who take names from pro players "
Yeah thats pretty funny he actually made it that far.
Yeah the split second i saw the name of the guy i beat i was like "Holy crap i beat Tester!!" Then my brain caught up. But for that split second...man i was a baller.
#28 Posted by Lemoncookie01 (1667 posts) -
Fruit Dealer
#29 Posted by LeetBalla (696 posts) -

Boxer's command of the Terran army is masterful. I have never seen anyone who can keep their opponents scared to death at all times like boxer does while having amazing macro. Boxer all the way.

#30 Posted by LeetBalla (696 posts) -
@Feanor:  Boxer fans aren't really that bad, don't know where you're getting this from. On the other hand though,  Huk fanboys are extremely annoying.  So happy to see Huk get his ass handed to him at MLG.
#31 Posted by Feanor (1387 posts) -
@LeetBalla: people are just crowning him the king of starcraft, he isn't there....yet. Huk fans are pretty bad, Huk might be the most overrated player out there right now. I cant root for him anymore, not after he gave up at mlg.
#32 Posted by kishan6 (1914 posts) -

wowowowowowow.... 
did you see how fucking creative boxer was against idra 
if he plays like that against any other players in the world right now he would win 

#33 Edited by Chokobo (1228 posts) -

Watching both round of 64 sets, I'd probably go with Boxer

#34 Posted by adoggz (2044 posts) -

hm.... fruit dealer vs a fake boxer, i say fake boxer wont do so well.

#35 Posted by 6ZZA (104 posts) -

GO DIPSTICK <3

#36 Posted by MrDorkins (38 posts) -

I want BoxeR to win but Fruitdealer is gonna take it.

#37 Posted by Tophar01 (141 posts) -
@Sil3n7 said:
" I actually think Idra has a chance to take it. "
Oh man, Idra vs Fruit Dealer would be a pretty epic final
#38 Posted by CipherTheory (3 posts) -

Fruit Dealer, FTW!!

#39 Posted by raiz265 (2234 posts) -
@Tophar01 said:
" @Sil3n7 said:
" I actually think Idra has a chance to take it. "
Oh man, Idra vs Fruit Dealer would be a pretty epic final "
ZvZ wouldn't be that epic imho :D
#40 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4886 posts) -

I hope you're aware that's fake boxer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.