Giant Bomb Community SC2 US Tournament #13, April 29th!

• 112 results
#101 Posted by YI_Orange (1170 posts) -

GUHHHHHHH. I kept meaning to sign up but totally forgot :(. Assuming I'm still trying to get back into SC 2 when the next one roles around I'll be here though.

#102 Posted by Hennet_sim (340 posts) -
Supreme Champion:haffy #241
Worthy Adversary:Cryptic #528
Maybe Next Time:Chronologist #470
4th place:moztacular #140
5th place tie:FluxWaveZ #478
NateTheGreat #356
7th place tie:Hennet #582
Ramboknife #876
9th place tie:Mac #879
mrbungle #282
mauveforest 990
Alexander The David
13th place tie:BALDGYE #628
Gerp
Toudeleski
Negatio #1187
17th place tie:Teegy #731
Shibbxyz
Anupsis #632
Wunder #528
Torn.501
DexterMorgan #338
#103 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19377 posts) -

So Brad was too "rusty" to participate? Pf, excuses. I look forward to seeing him taking part in the next one.

#104 Posted by MacEG (256 posts) -

If anyone has replays, send them to gbs2ct@yahoo.com. I'm organizing the replays so that other people will be able to see how this thing went down.

I have all of FluxWaveZ and Cryptic's so far.

I also have DexterMorgan vs. Negatio.

#105 Edited by csl316 (9273 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

So Brad was too "rusty" to participate? Pf, excuses. I look forward to seeing him taking part in the next one.

Rusty? Pfft, half of the people in the chat said they hadn't played in 6 months.

And if Brad's afraid of us seeing him fail... well, I'll just say that's not something new to us.

#106 Edited by Ramboknife (114 posts) -

Hey guys, that was really fun today. It was nice chatting with you all and it definitely has inspired me to actually get back into Starcraft 2 again. I will take my 6th place finish and hold it high...but be warned, I AM COMING BACK FOR 1ST PLACE!

#107 Posted by TruthTellah (9429 posts) -

Congrats to all of the winners! I look forward to competing in one of these in the future. :)

#108 Posted by Shibbxyz (285 posts) -

Wasn't able to play was doing a qualifier tourny at that time but its good to see I finished 13th and well done Haffy

#109 Posted by baldgye (760 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

I feel like crying watching the stream. All of my early mistakes are being noted compared to what haffy's doing. Nice way to learn, though.

yeah im kinda gutted i played like trash in my 1st game (and only vs someone i could learn anything from)... back to ladder i go

#110 Posted by Chronologist (269 posts) -

Thanks again Hennet for organizing this :) It was really fun.

I must say I really surprised myself, winning over 2 diamond-duders.. Had not expected that.

GG's all.

#111 Posted by Hennet_sim (340 posts) -

It was a fun tournament really great turn out and next time I need to practice more than just ZvP. Thanks to everyone that showed up.

#112 Posted by MourerR (9 posts) -

I'm just starting out but would like to participate.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.