Giant Bomb Community StarCraft II Tournament, October 2!

#151 Posted by wchigo (539 posts) -

Yes. He also did a bunch of casting on the live stream as well.

#152 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -
@Jeffsekai:  Yes, he did. He also casted along with Moz, as did Norm. 
#153 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -
@harris: @Zelus:  Thanks guys :)
#154 Posted by SelkciPlum (30 posts) -

There are none of Sixghost's replays uploaded. I wanted to watch them and learn some new strats.

#155 Posted by Jeffsekai (7026 posts) -
@jorbear said:
" @Jeffsekai:  Yes, he did. He also casted along with Moz, as did Norm.  "
ah. Whats brad/norms tag?
#156 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" @jorbear said:
ah. Whats brad/norms tag? "
Brad's is rudds. Norm's is Norm. Unfortunately, I can't find their codes right now... 
I'll try to get those to you later.
#157 Posted by Jeffsekai (7026 posts) -
@jorbear said:
" @Jeffsekai said:
" @jorbear said:
ah. Whats brad/norms tag? "
Brad's is rudds. Norm's is Norm. Unfortunately, I can't find their codes right now... I'll try to get those to you later. "
oh I dont wanna add them. Just wanna watch some matches.
#158 Posted by Carnage1290 (114 posts) -

Was definitely really fun.  Even though I got knocked out straight away, watching the stream was fun, and the commentating was actually pretty good from Moz, Brad, and Norm.  Can't wait for next months.

#159 Edited by sixghost (1679 posts) -
@SelkciPlum said:

"There are none of Sixghost's replays uploaded. I wanted to watch them and learn some new strats. "

sorry, I wasn't uploading them as the tourney went on. If there were any specific ones you wanted just PM me, I've already sent out a couple.
#160 Posted by Moztacular (467 posts) -

Awesome tournament, hope everyone enjoyed the stream!  If you go back to my stream's page down at the bottom you'll see the three archived videos I have. It's about 3-4 hours worth of what was casted today, unfortunately due to my internet connection and the nature of ustream not everything I streamed was recorded, but there's still lots of fun stuff there. Part 2 has most of the Brad guest commentating, part 3 is the final few matches with Norm Chan! Part 1's a little boring as it's just me getting situated, playing a few of my matches and trying to get the chat to work with Brad. Sorry that some of them seem to just cut off, internet either disconnected or ustream stops recording after three hours and I had to reset it.

I'll be posting the archived videos onto a blip.tv account in the next day or two, I might not bother with youtube since the videos are so long they'd just be broken up into a million parts, and you can just watch the archived versions in full on the ustream page or blip.tv

Congrats to Sixghost and thanks to Brad and Norm for joining me on the stream, that made everything infinitely more awesome, I hope to be able to stream any future tournaments!

Stream page with archived videos (titled 'Giantbomb Community Tournament parts 1-3).
 http://www.ustream.tv/channel/moztacular

#161 Posted by Wunder_ (1168 posts) -
@sixghost:  Sixghost is pimp.
#162 Posted by ColMirage (257 posts) -

Ekaj, next time we play I'll be ready for that blasted Marine/Marauder/Ghost/EMP/Stim/+1 push!

#163 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

Is it just me or is Zerg winning every tournament nowadays...and by every tournament I mean this one and the GSL lol :P

#164 Edited by Thule (692 posts) -

I don't think that Zergs winning GB tournaments are indicative of anything, apart from showing that the person playing them has alot of skill.  And Fruitseller wiinning GSL was because he was just a better player, not neccesarily because Zerg is now balanced.

#165 Edited by raiz265 (2234 posts) -

the differences in skill between the players in random community cups just tend to be huge, the EU GB tourney was also won by a zerg :P 

and he was just one level above the rest of players

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.