Giantbomb Community SC2 EU Tournament #6, March 12th!

• 106 results
#101 Posted by raiz265 (2234 posts) -

i was so pissed with myself, lol

#102 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

7th place. Not bad.

Also, are we doing the KotH thing two weeks from now? I already want more custom game chaos.

#103 Posted by Bunz (12 posts) -

This was great fun, even though I didn't play, only watched two games, and then played pictionary.
Will probably be there for the next.

#104 Edited by Thule (692 posts) -
@imsh_pl said:

" 7th place. Not bad.  Also, are we doing the KotH thing two weeks from now? I already want more custom game chaos. "

I'll probably organize another KotH if people want me to. Though it probably won't be two weeks from now, because the US tourney is scheduled for the 26th.(I'm participating in that.) So probably three weeks from now and the tournament will be the week after that.
#105 Posted by haffy (673 posts) -

Sorry about not being able to stay for the whole thing. My internet went down and I couldn't get back on. Thanks for hosting the tornament again Thule, they're always fun to play in.

#106 Posted by Thule (692 posts) -
@haffy said:
" Sorry about not being able to stay for the whole thing. My internet went down and I couldn't get back on. Thanks for hosting the tornament again Thule, they're always fun to play in. "
Ok, I thought as much and don't worry you'll get another chance next month. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.