Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

GSL - Symbol vs Seed

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Winternet

I'm a bit late on the GSL, so I've just got to the Group A and D of the Ro16 and jesus fucking christ, Symbol vs Seed game 2 was amazing! Game 3 was also pretty great, but not at the same level, since Symbol got that early advantage. But game 2, damn son! It was so intense and so unpredictable until the very end.

People here on GB still following the GSL? I've been away for several months and I'm back in now and it's great, although it's still very time consuming. How are you guys liking it?

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Vexxan

Still watching! Bought the year pass for both GSL and GSTL this year and unemployed as I am I get to see almost all games live and I think this past season has been as exciting as ever. I'd say there's been a burst of great games since the ex-Brood War players started going SC2 full time too.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Winternet

@Vexxan: Yeah, what I've seen so far from Rain is pretty awesome.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Ben_H

@Winternet: Yeah, He's in the OSL FInals and made it to the semi-Finals of his first GSL. He's pretty good.

I still follow GSL and GSTL. It's about the only SC2 thing I watch still. I just don't have time for the other stuff now.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By csl316

I wish I had time to follow GSL, but I went from being unemployed to being somewhat busy to commuting over two hours a day... something had to give!

But I'm glad Seed's doing well. Hearing about the 4-1 against MC in the finals brought a tear to my eye. Artosis called it way back in the early GSTL days.

indiefinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By indiefinch

@csl316 said:

I wish I had time to follow GSL, but I went from being unemployed to being somewhat busy to commuting over two hours a day... something had to give!

But I'm glad Seed's doing well. Hearing about the 4-1 against MC in the finals brought a tear to my eye. Artosis called it way back in the early GSTL days.

Get the mobile access and watch the VODs while on the commute! Thats what I do if I fall behind on watching matches.

But yeah I agree, this is the best GSL season yet. I have been a subscriber since the very first GSL and payed / watched every season all the way through. It is amazing how far they have come in every respect. Casting, production, players...etc everything has just gotten fantastic. The only bummer of this season was seeing Flash and Jaedong both lose, was hoping to see some cool stuff from them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.